A Christmas song is a complex organism. At their best, our classic yuletide anthems always seem to find that impossible balance between timelessness and nostalgia – tapping into a sort of greater, collective memory of a warm and fuzzy feeling.
These are the 10 Christmas songs you just never seem to get sick of.
1. “White Christmas” written by Irving Berlin
2. “You’re A Mean One Mr.Grinch” composed by Albert Hague
3. “Rudolf The Red-Nosed Reindeer” written by Johnny Marks
You may also like 15+ Christmas Cake Ideas To Enjoy Your Holiday!
4. “Run Rudolph Run” Written by Johnny Marks
5. “Rockin’ Around The Christmas Tree” also written by Johnny Marks (He was the man)
6. “Silver Bells” written by Jay Livingston and Ray Evans
7. “Let It Snow” written by Jule Styne and Sammy Cahn
8. “Winter Wonderland” written by Felix Bernard and Richard B.Smith
9. “The Christmas Song” composed by Mel Torme
10. “I’ll be Home For Christmas” Composed by Walter Kent
Christmas 2016 coming soon
Source: buzzfeed.com, youTube.com