Priyanka Gandhi turns 45 today, January 12, 2017. We wish her a Happy Birthday.
Priyanka Gandhi Vadra is an Indian politician, daughter of Rajiv Gandhi and Sonia Gandhi. She is the grand daughter of Feroze Gandhi and Indira Gandhi, and is a member of the wider Nehru-Gandhi family.
Everyone knows a lot about her personality, style sense and body language that matches that of the late former Prime Minister, due to which a lot of people today see Indira Gandhi through Priyanka.
Here we have collected 12 quick facts about Priyanka Gandhi, which you will shed more light on her charismatic personality
1. Priyanka Gandhi Vadra was born on 12th January, 1972 to Sonia and Rajiv Gandhi in Delhi. She is over two years younger to her brother Rahul Gandhi.
2. Priyanka Gandhi Vadra studied in Modern School, Convent of Jesus and Mary, and is a graduate in Psychology from the University of Delhi.
3. After her grandmother Indra Gandhi’s assassination Priyanka Gandhi Vadra was made to drop her studies and home schooled. She was always escorted by high security.
4.Priyanka Gandhi’s college days were spent in the Jesus and Merry of Delhi University. She completed her Psychology degree and later on did her MA in Buddhist studies in 2010.
5. Priyanka Gandhi once told the media that she resembled her grand mother. One need not have seen Indira Gandhi, former Prime Minister of India in person to understand the striking resemblance between the two.
6. Priyanka has the same sharp nose of her grand mother. She even possesses some of her sarees. Priyanka is often seen draped in a crisp beautiful cotton saree.
7. Priyanka Gandhi had said that she delivered her first public speech when she was 16 years old.
8. Priyanka Gandhi is a follower of Buddhism. She is a strict disciplinarian. Like mother, Priyanka too is very secretive about her personal life.
9. Priyanka Gandhi is a good organizer. But this does not apply to just ability in managing Congress party’s activities. It includes the role that she plays as a housewife and mother.
10. Priyanka Gandhi is married to her childhood love – Robert Vadra. He is a businessman from Delhi. Their wedding took place at the residence of the Gandhi family at 10 Janpath on 18th February, 1997. Her marriage was solemnized in traditional Hindu ceremony.
11. Priyanka Gandhi enjoys cooking, photography and reading.
12. Priyanka Gandhi’s children describe their mother as a strict teacher and a loving person who cooks the meal for them by her own.
Source: indiatvnews.com, trendinfo.in