You’re going to have a hard time picking just one of these fairy tale rooms.
1. The Smoking Room in the Hallwyl House, located in Stockholm, Sweden.
2. The Azure Blue Indoor Pool at the eery and legendary Hearst Castle in California.
3. The Klementinum Library in Prague, Czech Republic.
4. Interior of the Sagrada Familia Church in Barcelona, Spain.
5. The stunning Nasir Al-Mulk Mosque in Iran.
6. The Palace of Versailles’ iconic Hall of Mirrors in Paris, France.
7. A very Venetian grotto, located inside of Miami’s Vizcaya Museum.
8. The Room of Rainbows, located inside the Crystal Palace in Madrid, Spain.
9. The indoor Roman pool at Hearst Castle in San Simeon, California.
10. House of the Dauphine at Versailles, in Paris, France.
11. The overwhelming Cavern Restaurant inside the Hotel Grotta Palazzese in Polignano, Italy.
12. The Great Throne Room of the Winter Palace, located in St Petersburg, Russia.
13. The sleepy and charming Igloo Village in Kakslauttanen, Finland.
14. The Wind and Water Cafe in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
15. Azure Dreams, a classic Victorian style bedroom.
16. The George Peabody Library inside Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland.
17. Inside of the iconic Kremlin in Moscow, Russia.
18. A Cave Pool in Santorini, Greece.
19. The Peacock Room, at Castello di Sammezzano in Reggello, Tuscany, Italy.
20. The National Coach Museum of Lisbon, Portugal.
21. The Château de Compiègne is a French château. It was built for royalty, and is perfectly preserved today.
22. The trippy Integratron in Landers, California.
23. The Château de Chantilly in France.