April 1 is officially April Fools’ Day. So you should be prepared with a bevvy of hilarious pranks that you can play on friends and family members.
Here’s your chance to pull an April Fools’ prank your friends will never forget. Most of them are actually pretty fun.
Scroll Down For Best Classroom April Fools Prank Ever Video
1. Your head in a jar, in the fridge prank.
2. Spill “milk” all over your kid’s most prized possession.
3. Serve a dessert grilled cheese.
4. Also fun? Putting googly eyes on the food in your refrigerator.
5. Want a prank that will make your kid’s heart race? Put a surprise in the mailbox.
6. Serve up a glass of juice that is really Jell-O.
7. Give your kid a fortune cookie with a prank fortune.
8. Set out a bowl filled with a mix of M&M’s, Skittles, and Reese’s Pieces.
9. Put some “melted ice cream” on your kid’s prized possession.
10. Shock your kids by suddenly biting into your Coke bottle.
11. Put this cup upside down on your kid’s desk.
12. Want to REALLY give your kid (or teenager, hopefully) a jolt? Stick a photo like this in their pencil drawer.
13. Time for some A+ doughnut pranks — like this glazed doughnut box full of fresh, delicious…broccoli.
14. Okay, this one is gross — but if you rip up a toilet paper roll, wet it, and then mash it together, it looks exactly like, well… see below.
15. This recipe for poop-shaped cookies can be used for all kinds of pranks.
16. Here’s a sweet prank — use yogurt and a halved peach to make a faux sunny-side-up egg.
17. Hide bubble wrap under a rug and wait for your kid to step on it.
18. Cover your kid’s bed — pillows and stuffies included — with plastic wrap.
19. You’ll either love or hate this one, but your kid will never forget it!
20. Cover the remote sensor with a piece of tape.
21. Block the spout of your kid’s shampoo bottle.
22. Switch the bags inside two boxes of cereal.
23. Take a screencap of the desktop on your kid’s iPad or computer and leave it up full screen.
24. Paint a bar of soap with nail polish and leave it in the shower.
25. When your kids are sleeping, switch them into each other’s bed.
26. Pick up your kids from school wearing a funny wig
27. You can also tell your kid you bought them an iPhone.
28. Superglue a couple coins to the ground outside.
29. The old toothpaste-in-the-Oreos prank.
30. Fake head in the bed.
Watch Best Classroom April Fools Prank Ever Video
Video: YouTube.com: Josh Weiland Photography