Chocolate Day is celebrated on 9 February. A gift of chocolate or any dessert enhances the charm in a relationship and also put people in a good mood.
Here are 21 chocolate desserts that can make your Chocolate Day fantastic.
1. Classic Chocolate Mousse
2. Chocolate Frosted Raised Doughnuts with Potato Chips
3. Vegan Chocolate Lava Cakes
4. Chocolate on Chocolate Tart with Maple Almonds
5. Flourless Chocolate Espresso Cake
6. Chocolate Hazelnut Linzer Hearts
7. Mini Chocolate and Strawberry Layer Cakes for Two
8. Triple-Chocolate Pudding
9. Darkest Chocolate Cake with Red Wine Glaze
10. Chocolate Truffles with Sea Salt
11. Marshmallow-Filled Molten Chocolate Cakes with Peanut Butter Fudge Sauce
12. Salted Caramel Six-Layer Chocolate Cake
13. Cabernet Chocolate Truffles
14. Raspberry-Filled Molten Chocolate Cupcakes
15. Chocolate Strawberry Nutella Cake
16. Chocolate Valentine Cookies
17. Salted Nutella Tarts
18. Dark Chocolate Fudge Merlot Cupcakes
19. Chocolate Panna Cotta with Pumpkin Seed Brittle
20. Milk Chocolate Tart with Pretzel Crust
21. Heart-Shaped Cookie Dough Truffles
All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.