Marriage is one of the biggest commitments you’ll make in a lifetime. The essence of marriage is that it is a covenant, a commitment, a promise of future love, and as with any big commitment, it’s best to be prepared as fully and completely as possible.
Scroll Down For The Video
So let’s take a look at 21 things which you should experience before getting married.
1. Can I trust them with my secrets?
2. How does he/she already treat people they love most?
3. Does he/she strive to place my desires and needs first?
4. Are their hopes and dreams for the future compatible with yours?
5. How well do I know him/her?
6. Are we comfortable together in the quiet?
7. Do I know how this person will change me?
8. How do you balance needs for “we time” and “me time,” so that you nourish yourself as well as the relationship?
9. How do you use your resources…saver, spender, sharer with money, time and energy?
10. Do you want a relationship, or do you need a relationship?
11. Who are you without one?
12. How do you want your relationship to mirror that of your parents and how do you want it to differ?
13. If someone disagrees with you, how do you face it?
14. When things don’t go the way you want, how do you handle disappointment?
15. How do you express emotion, most especially anger?
16. What was the best thing that ever happened in your life?
17. What was the worst thing that ever happened in your life?
18. What brings you joy and satisfaction?
19. What are your values—particularly social?
20. How do you take care of yourself physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually?
21. What did you learn from them and what did you learn from those that weren’t healthy?
Watch 5 Questions That You Should Ask Before Committing To A Relationship
Source : YouTube: Lenon Honor