Still not sure if it is infatuation or love? Let's check out
So you think you’ve found your one true love. But, are you really in love or just infatuated with the person? It’s utterly CONFUSING!
Scroll Down For The Video
Love is a feeling that comes from the soul and the heart while infatuation is a feeling or emotion that necessarily has hormonal triggers. Infatuation is a short-lived passion for someone whereas love is a deep affection for someone that lasts the test of time.
Infatuation is when you find someone absolutely perfect. Love is when you realize they aren’t perfect and it doesn’t matter.
From subtle to blatant, there are innumerable differences between love and infatuation. Here are ways to identify difference between Love and Infatuation
1. Infatuation gradually fades away with time while love grows stronger with each passing day.
2. Infatuation craves for outer glamour while love looks for the inner beauty.
3. Infatuation demands perfection while love is all about accepting the person along with his imperfections.
4. Infatuation is obsessed and jealous while love is tender and understanding.
5. Infatuation is never content with one person while love is stable and long-lasting.
6. Infatuation is based on the ideal image of a person while love is based on the reality of a person.
7. Infatuation happens instantly while love takes time to blossom.
8. Infatuation is making a fuss about trivial things while love is letting them go.
9. Infatuation is about being in love with the perfect image of a person while love is about all seeing and accepting the flaws and still loving them.
10. Infatuation loses its spark when the time gets rough while love grows stronger through it.
11. Infatuation gives room to insecurities while love is self-assuring.
12. Infatuation makes you lose your senses while love makes you considerate.
13. Infatuation makes you restless while love calms you down.
14. Infatuation is often selfish and demanding while love is to do the best you can for their happiness.
15. Infatuation holds grudges while love forgives and forgets as you don’t want petty issues to ruin the essence of your relationship.
16. Infatuation is short-lived i.e. you only think about the present moment while love is about designing your future together.
17. Infatuation is self-indulging while love is about motivating each other to be a better person.
18. Infatuation is about having fun together while love is about dividing your sorrows and multiplying your happiness.
19. Infatuation is based on a perfect fairytale-like romance while love is writing your own 0vercoming all thick and thins.
20. Infatuation is about physical attraction while love is all about mental connection.
Watch The Difference Between Love And Lust Video
Video: YouTube.com: DailyBreak TV
Difference Between Love And Infatuation
Video: YouTube.com: Rachel Leigh Euphrates