A happy relationship calls for equality between the couple. It is not something to keep on giving or keep on receiving but something where there is mutual agreement, understating and sharing. When there are equal efforts from both the sides, only then can a relation stand strong and stay loving throughout.
1. Both of your opinions matter when it comes to discussions and taking decisions.
2. Though you disagree at times there is no feeling of hatred that stems from it.
You May Also Like When The Right Time Is To Say, ‘I Love You’
3. And when you do get upset with your partner you both are equally willing to forgive each other.
4. You both make equal efforts with small loving gestures.
5. You both are comfortable with each others’ flaws and accept them whole heartedly.
6. You give equal importance to each other’s wants, needs and wishes.
7. Both of you enjoy soaking in the best habits of each other.
You May Also Like Top 10 Lines We Used For A Breakup And What They Really Mean
8. You divide work and efforts fairly among yourselves.
9. Both of your families hold equal importance to you two and you make equal efforts to bond with them.
A loving relationship is one in which the loved one is free to be himself — to laugh with me, but never at me; to cry with me, but never because of me; to love life, to love himself, to love being loved. Such a relationship is based upon freedom and can never grow in a jealous heart.
You May Also Like What Are Some Good Ways To Maintain A Healthy Relationship?
The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.― C.G. Jung