Living life to the fullest takes a lot of dedication and work. However, it can be extremely difficult to maintain a high level of inspiration, especially when the going gets tough. Inspiration from so many different sources allows us to remember the true beauty of life. It makes us see opportunities where others only see problems.
We have collected 40 of the best inspirational quotes on life, love, happiness, change & growth that you’ve found.
1. The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity – Amelia Earhart
2. There are no traffic jams along the extra mile – Roger Staubach
3. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant – Robert Louis Stevenson.
4. We don’t see things the way they are. We see them the way WE are – Talmud.
5. I have found that if you love life, life will love you back – Arthur Rubinstein.
6. The reason people find it so hard to be happy is that they always see the past better than it was, the present worse than it is, and the future less resolved than it will be – Marcel Pagnol.
7. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step – Lao Tzu.
8. The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket – Will Rogers
9. Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter – Martin Luther King Jr.
10. Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like – Will Rogers.
11. I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been – Wayne Gretzky.
12. Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional – Anony-mouse.
13. Every man dies. Not every man really lives – William Ross Wallace.
14. I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do – Leonardo da Vinci
15. Look at the sparrows; they do not know what they will do in the next moment. Let us literally live from moment to moment – Mahatma Gandhi
16. Uncertainty is the only certainty there is, and knowing how to live with insecurity is the only security – John Allen Paulos.
17. You are not in this world to live up to other people’s expectations, nor should you feel the world must live up to yours – F Perl.
18. How you do one thing, is how you do everything. Be aware.
19. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing – Helen Keller
20. You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore – Christopher Columbus
21. Live each day as if your life had just begun – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
22. Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself – Harvey Fierstein
23. Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are – John Wooden
24. In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away – Shing Xiong
25. Every truth passes through three stages before it is recognized. In the first, it is ridiculed. In the second, it is opposed. In the third, it is regarded as self-evident – Arthur Schopenhauer
26. Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful – Joshua J. Marine
27. Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive and go do it. Because what the world needs are more people who have, life -Howard Thurman
28. Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail – Ralph Waldo Emerson
29. Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value – Albert Einstein
30. Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happened when you don’t have a plan – Larry Winget
31. When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that it would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me – Erma Bombeck
32. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve – Napoleon Hill
33. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will – Vince Lombardi
34. Every child is an artist. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up – Pablo Picasso
35. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better – Ralph Waldo Emerson
36. When one door of happiness closes, another opens, but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one that has been opened for us – Helen Keller
37. Though no one can go back and make a brand-new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand-new ending – Carl Bard
38. You may find the worst enemy or best friend in yourself – English proverb
39. Life is about making an impact, not making an income – Kevin Kruse
40. Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right – Henry Ford