“Change is the law of life. And those who look only to the past or present are certain to miss the future” ~ John F. Kennedy
The one constant thing in our life is change. We cannot avoid it and the more we resist change the tougher our life becomes. It’s not even a question of if you’re changing; it’s a question of in which direction are you changing. Most people want change because they want to escape. But it doesn’t work. It is by facing your inner demons that you heal yourself, and change your life for the better.
Below are the 25 Life Changing things you can do to change your life. It’s a hefty and spicy read, so grab your beverage of choice and enjoy.
1. You only lose what you cling to.
2. You cannot lose what is not yours.
3. You have everything you need to be happy.
4. A happy life does not require much at all.
5. If you carry the bricks of your past with you, you will build the same house.
6. You never arrive at happiness, you just learn to live it.
7. You do not have forever to be who you are right now.
8. Not getting what you want is sometimes the best thing that could happen.
9. There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind.
10. Stop leaving and you will arrive. Stop searching and you will see. Stop running away and you will be found.
11. It is always darkest before the dawn.
12. When things least seem like they’re going to change, that’s usually when they do.
13. You are as free as you decide to be.
14. The only important things in life are the little things– enjoy them the most.
15. The real way you teach people is by helping them to discover on their own.
16. Great things are usually preceded by chaos.
17. People are looking to love exactly the person you are. Don’t compromise yourself.
18. Change is the only constant in life, might as well get used to it now.
19. We build our own cages.
20. To love yourself means to treat yourself and think of yourself as the love of your life would.
21. Chase drinks and dreams, not people.
22. It’s usually not a matter of understanding the heart, but in toning down the mind.
23. Learn to use the heart and mind in tandem, but always in that order.
24. You can’t keep doing the same things and expect your life to change.
25. The only thing you have to do to erase the darkness is turn on a light.
source : thoughtcatalog.com, pixabay.com