When your own words don’t feel like enough, famous Mother’s Day quotes can help.
Mothers like all humans have so many characteristics. They have their negative sides and positive sides. But for the human race, we all must admit, they are a rare jewel! It’s on their soft backs civilization has climbed up to this level. They are the ladders that have served the connection between Hell and Heaven. With their love and inspiration life has become better or worse.
A mother is a worth more than gold and diamond. Thank God for a mother! if you want to wish to your mother on mothers day read the post and share to yours mother.
1. God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers. — JEWISH PROVERB
2. When my mother had to get dinner for 8 she’d just make enough for 16 and only serve half. — GRACIE ALLEN
3. My mother is a walking miracle. — LEONARDO DICAPRIO
4. Children are the anchors of a mother’s life. — SOPHOCLES
5. The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother. — THEODORE HESBURGH
6. If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands? — MILTON BERLE
7. Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever. — UNKNOWN
8. Men are what their mothers made them. — RALPH WALDO EMERSON
9. I wondered if my smile was as big as hers. Maybe as big. But not as beautiful. ― BENJAMIN ALIRE SAENZ
10. This is what we do, my mother’s life said. We find ourselves in the sacrifices we make. ― CAMMIE McGOVERN
11. Mothers were the only ones you could depend on to tell the whole, unvarnished truth. ― MARGARET DILLOWAY
12. When Jack Burns needed to hold his mother’s hand, his fingers could see in the dark. ― JOHN IRVING
13. Mom had the kind of love for her that you could feel, like it was part of the atmosphere. ― PETER ABRAHAMS
14. Insanity is hereditary. You get it from your children. — SAM LEVENSON
15. A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take – CARDINAL MERMILLOD
16. Having children just puts the whole world into perspective. Everything else just disappears. — KATE WINSLET
17. A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning unnecessary – DOROTHY CANFIELD FISHER
18. A mother understands what a child does not say – JEWISH PROVERB
19. Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved – ERICH FROMM
20. God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers – JEWISH PROVERB
21. Whatever else is unsure in this stinking dunghill of a world a mother’s love is not – JAMES JOYCE
22. The sweetest sounds to mortals given are heard in Mother, Home, and Heaven – WILLIAM GOLDSMITH BROWN
23. The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness – HONORE DE BALZAC
24. A mother’s arms are made of tenderness and children sleep soundly in them – VICTOR HUGO
25. All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother – ABRAHAM LINCOLN
Watch Easy DIY Mother’s Day Gift Ideas!
Video: YouTube: VasseurBeauty
Source: nottinghampost.com, proflowers.com, buzzfeed.com