October 24th, 2016 | Updated on March 4th, 2019
Diwali, the festival of lights, is just around the corner, rather within a week’s time. We don’t have much time to do all the remaining work. Yes, we have got all the Diwali gifts for loved ones. But, much still need to be done as far as the decoration of your house is concerned.
Keeping in mind your zest for the festival, we’ve collected 16 amazingly COOL Do-It-Yourself crafts to make your Diwali more glittering than ever.
1. Recycle An Old CD And Make It A Diya Or Tealight Candle Stand.
2. Make A Bunch Of Adorable Custom Cushions To Spruce Up Your Bed Or Couch.
3. Make Glittery Jars To Decorate Your Shelf.
You may also like 15 Incredibly Unique Diwali Gifts Everyone Will Love
4. Or You Can Make A Super Easy-candle Filter Using A Woven Wristband Or Lace.
5. Make A Bouquet Of Woollen Dandelions To Match Your Room Theme.
6. Play Around With Your Choice Of Stick-on Gems To Make “Rearrangeable Rangoli “.
7. Make A This Quote Frame And Slip In Your Favourite Words In It Every Week.
8. Or Make A Large Reflective Picture Frame With Broken Cds.
9. Make Cute Puffy-paint Mason Jars To Spice Up Your Storage.
10. Use Your Henna Skills To Bring Life To Plain, Boring Candles.
11. Make A Cute Colour-blocked Make-up/stationery Organiser.
12. You Only Need A Pair Of Scissors To Make This Hanging Paper Lantern.
13. Make Virtually Anything The Background Of A Wall Clock.
14. And Show Off Your Love For Animals By Make This Thread-and-nail Wall Piece.
15. How To Make Artistic Newspaper Candle Stand In 12 Steps| Diy
16. Best Out Of Waste Paper Candle And Diya Stand
Video Source: youtube.com