1. He didn’t know that overalls aren’t meant to be worn topless
2. These totally match…
3. No, tights aren’t pants, despite what this father and tween girls will try to tell you.
4. Isn’t the point of onesies that you don’t need other clothing on top?
5. The hair gel and no-shirt combo is too much. I can’t.
6. He was too busy filming to actually catch him.
7. I’m pretty sure that’s not how it goes.
8. “Wearing things backwards is all the rage”…is what this dad probably said
9. Let’s hope he’s not in charge of talking about the birds and the bees.
A photo posted by Dennis Roebuck (@roebuckdennis) on
10. Ready for swim class? Check.
11. This dad got confused and put both legs into one pant leg.
12. Dad tried to make her swimsuit more fashion forward. Dad failed.
13. When mom’s away dad will…use a zip tie to do a ponytail.
Since Mom is gone Ella needed her hair done and yet again the infamous Zip Tie came through. For the Dad’s out there that can’t get the elastic thingy tight enough for a ponytail, ZipTies are magic. Just make sure to cut the excess off and it looks fine. Thank God she is naturally Beautiful and no matter what I do she still looks amazing #fail #epicfail #dadfail #littlegirlshairisteallyhardtodo #daddydaughter
14. That hat? Yeah, those are shorts
15. A for effort on that sun block application job
16. Rompers are annoying when you have to go to the bathroom…or when dad tries to put them on
17. “So you’re telling me the tie goes in the front?”
18. No…just…just no
One thing I’ve learned? Dads definitely shouldn’t be allowed to put clothing on their kids…unless, of course, you’re looking for a good laugh.