Published on March 9th, 2018
25 Incredible Women from the World
These women below from around the world are some of the most inspirational role models that you’ll ever know, but not just because they are women. They have truly done some incredible things for themselves, for others, and for the world. When you learn about them then you fell inspirational and proud on them.
1. Turkish aviator Sabiha Gökçen in the plane that she used to become the first female fighter pilot in 1937
2. You wouldn’t want to mess with this female samurai from the 1800s. They were rare, but they knew how to fight.
3. Sonia Gandhi is the President of the Indian National Congress and also the leader of the United Progressive Alliance.
4. “Winnie the Welder” was tough as nails and worked in a shipyard in 1943.
5. Amelia Earhart became the first woman to fly across the Atlantic Ocean in 1928. She attempted a circumnavigational flight of the globe in 1937 but mysteriously disappeared.
You may also like 20 Inspiring Quotes From Some Of The Most Successful People In History
6. Angelina Jolie is a famous Hollywood star. Her role as a UN High Commissioner for Refugees Goodwill Ambassador lets her advocate on behalf of refugees around the world.
7. Annette Kellerman was arrested for indecency in 1907; here she is posing in the swimsuit that got her in trouble. She didn’t let silly rules stop her.
8. Barbara Walters broke through the glass ceiling in the world of TV journalism to have a long and incredibly successful career.
9. Bethany Hamilton, a surfer, was the victim of a horrific shark attack. Although she lost her arm, she has never given up on her passion.
10. These brave female pilots were happy to protect their country during World War II.
11. The first women’s basketball team in 1902 might not look like much, but you have to like what they were doing. With baskets.
12. Hillary Clinton, as former First Lady of the United States, a former U.S. Senator, also was the candidate for President of the U.S. 2017, is an inspiration for women the world over.
13. Indra Nooyi is the CEO of PepsiCo and She won the title of “World’s Most Powerful Woman” back-to-back times.
14. J.K. Rowling is one of the world’s most successful novelists. Not only that, but she uses her wealth to support different charities.
15. This Muslim woman protects a Jewish woman by covering her gold star in Sarajevo during World War II.
16. Katherine Switzer became the first woman to run the Boston Marathon In 1967. There were many contestants that were unhappy about it and the race organizer even tried to stop her mid-race.
17. America’s first female traffic cop, Leola N. King.
18. in 2002, Lisa Leslie became the first woman to dunk a ball in a WNBA game. After that in 2009, She became the first player to score 6,000 points in a career. She proved that Basketball isn’t just a man’s game.
19. In 1944, A female Lockheed engineer fixing a P-38 Lightning.
20. In 1934, Margaret Bourke-White climbing on the Chrysler Building to take a photograph
21. Maud Wagner was the first female tattoo artist. She was very good in her work.
22. Mia Farrow is an actress and she was knowing for help others around the world. She serves as a United Nations Children’s Fund Goodwill Ambassador.
23. Oprah Winfrey rose from poverty to become the first African-American woman billionaire.
24. Ruth Bader Ginsburg is currently the only woman serving on the U.S. Supreme Court.
25. Michelle Wie started golfing when she was just 4 years old and began golfing professionally at 15. She is having a lot of records in golf.