Published on November 9th, 2016
These stunning historic photographs were shot just at the right moment. They are the kind of events you can’t believe even happened, but these photographs captured those moments.
Scroll Down For The Video
If you are one of those people who find world history intriguing, you’re surely going to love this incredible collection of vintage photos.
1. A scene from the 1980 Atari’s National Space Invaders Championship.
2. This science fair project, entitled “The Effects of LSD on Fish,” was submitted by a 10th grade California student in 1972.
3. A colorized portrait of Brigitte Bardot in 1950.
4. The crowded — and extraordinarily well-dressed streets of London in the 1900s.
5. The first cable car crossing over Niagara Falls in 1916.
6. Chevy Chase High School’s Home Economics class, photographed sometime in 1935.
7. Gilbert Kerr, a member of the Scottish National Antarctic Expedition, serenading an Emperor penguin in 1904.
8. Volunteer fire fighters in 1870s Istanbul.
9. Fidel Castro holds up a newspaper with a story about a plot to kill him, which happened in 1959.
10. A vintage Coca-Cola magazine advertisement from 1960.
11. Opening day at Disneyland, 1955.
12. Damage from a wind storm in Times Square, 1912.
13. A 1936 BMW Schneekrad snow machine parked on the street.
14. Rosie Ruiz, the first woman to cross the Boston Marathon finish line. Unfortunately, she cheated: Ruiz took the train for part of the race.
15. And finally, a cool old Toyota Corolla advertisement.
16. A Japanese woman carries her son on her back as she marks her ballot. This was in the first free election in 1946 Tokyo.
17. Jimi Hendrix in his kitchen at 34 Montagu Square, London, 1967.
18. An American B17 drops food over Schiphol Airport during operation Chow Hound in 1945
19. The Chalk Games in New York City, taken in 1950.
20. During World War II, British troops are pictured handling mines and booby trap devices using a blind screen
21. The front of Chicago’s Navy Pier, back in 1965 when it was the University of Illinois.
22. Apollo 11 mission officials celebrate the spacecraft’s successful launch on July 16, 1969.
23. The Tower of the Sun, created by Japanese artist Tarō Okamoto, shown here in 1970.
24. The first known photograph of someone giving the finger — can you spot him?
25. Princess Lee Radziwill and First Lady Jacqueline Kennedy, photographed in Italy in1962.
70 photos you must see before you die
Video Source : Perfect Life : YouTube Channel