Published on November 24th, 2016
Getting a reliable babysitter is a big hassle for parents. It’s excruciatingly painful when you leave your child with a babysitter.
Scroll Down For The Video
But, the following images will help you getting some help from your family cat, though we are obviously not advising you to leave your bundle of joy alone with your cat, no matter how mature and reliable your cat is.
We’ve collected some cute moments of kids with their family cats. Definitely, a reliable babysitter who your baby loves is priceless!!
1. He’ll simply adore it when I copy him.
2. At last, I get the opportunity to cuddle him from behind!
3. If you’re comfortable sitting there, be there!
4. Trust me, we have already read this one.
5. No issues. Why should I budge if he makes me his teddy bear.
6. Hm, I’m blushing.
7. Giving lesson to this tot all that she knows about being fabulous.
8. Need a diaper change? Let’s wait for his parents to take care.
9. Let me have a vantage point to take care of him.
10. Let me do the vigil from inside.
11. It may not be your nap time, rather it’s mine.
12. Let me dress up to play together.
13. Thank you for understanding my loyalty.
14. Your crib is really bigger than mine.
15. Let me accompany you through this ride.
16. What secret do you want to share with me?
17. If I can get you some snow, you’d definitely love it.
18. I’m just obeying your order. You want to give me a ride, right?
19. Let me understand your game plan.
20. Your toys are cooler than mine.
21. Are you going to put me in cage? That’s not cool, anyway.
22. Just stay away from the tub. It’s not a place to play.
23. No, that is certainly not our den, cutie.
24. Let me look at this rocking toy from the top.
25. Let me sit here for a while.
26. Your first box castle, though a little cat style.
27. This is the best way I can give you the warm comfort.
28. Are you going to eat your toys as well?
Watch The Video
Video: CrazyFunnyStuffCFS; YouTube channel