Published on February 20th, 2018
One of the hardest things about improving your life is remembering to practice what you’ve learned in a moment of temptation, frustration, or hardship. Anyone can follow a strategy as they read about it, but remembering to stick with it in the real world is tough.
Life is wasted on worry, regret, pain, and heartache. Of course some of this is inevitable and necessary. List of 30 important life lessons that have stood the test of time. These lessons are full of wisdom on living life to the fullest.
1. Find your routine.
2. Have a signature drink.
3. Family IS everything.
4. Make the bed.
5. Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
6. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
7. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
8. Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
9. Pay off your credit cards every month.
10. You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
11. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
12. Save for retirement, starting with your first paycheck.
13. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
14. Make peace with your past so it won’t screw up the present.
15. It’s OK to let your children see you cry.
16. Don’t compare your life to others’. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
17. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.
18. Life is too short for long pity parties. Get busy living, or get busy dying.
19. You can get through anything if you stay put in today.
20. Never feel old.
21. Answer the phone
22. Love arrives when you least expect it
23. Wear blue, black and gray.
24. A writer writes. If you want to be a writer, write.
25. It’s never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
26. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
27. Burn the candles; use the nice sheets; wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
28. Overprepare, then go with the flow.
29. Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
30. The most important sex organ is the brain.
source : pixabay.com, popsugar.com, aarp.org