October 6th, 2016 | Updated on October 13th, 2016
The world below the surface is a captivating and magical place. Scroll in to find some really beautiful underwater photos of depths See. Keep clicking through the photos for more.
1. Gorgeous underwater view of coral.
2. A turtle ready for his close-up.
3. A redmouth grouper surveying the coral.
4. A majid crab cruisin’ on some gorgonian coral.
5. A grouper hanging out with some tropical fish.
6. A feather duster and orange sponge in the Netherlands.
7. A Caribbean reef shark hanging out in the Bahamas.
8. A sheephead and wrasses swim in a coralline algae forest.
9. A blue-eyed triplefin showing aggression.
10. A Pycnopodia helianthoides, or sunflower sea star.
11. A fang blenny fish hides out in some coral.
12. A sea angel snail.
13. A turtle and scuba diver swim in the Mediterranean.
14. A goliath grouper in a shipwreck.
15. A moray eel smiles among some soft coral.
16. A sea butterflyfish in waters off of Enderbury Island.
17. A school of juvenile marine catfish.
18. Sea lions swimming in the Great Australian Bight waters.
19. The sea is filled with beautiful surprises. Like this jellyfish.
20. Some are big. Like this octopus.
21. No, like really big. Like this shipwreck.
22. While others are small but fabulous. Like this tompot blenny.
23. Underwater, there lives a world most of us can only begin to imagine.
24. It’s a world filled with exotic creatures.
25. And regular joes living their best lives — like this shark.
26. There are sunken ships…
27. And for every fish with a staring problem, there are millions of species at home in the water.
28. Some are friendly and familiar like this seal.
29. While others patiently wait for their 15 minutes of fame. Like this starry weever.
30. There are a few, like this brown bear, who hang out near the water mostly for the free seafood…
31. …or for the prime diving conditions, like this petrel.
32. Whether they were born in the sea like this catshark…
33. …or raised there like this goby fish…
34. …relax there like these pilot whales…
35. …dine there like these seagulls…
Source : upworthy.com, Buzzfeed.com