Published on September 23rd, 2020
Over the years, the online casinos have been developing immensely. Every now and then they keep introducing new features onto their platform to make it easier for punters to gamble online.
The payment methods are one such option which are often updated concurrently to the ongoing trends.
As of now payment by Phone bill is trending and is set to be the next big thing for online slot gambling. So what exactly is the Phone bill option, and how is it set to impact the online casinos? Keep reading to know all about it!
What Is Phone Bill Payment?
Phone bill payment method lets you make a casino deposit using your prepaid balance or postpaid phone bill. If your phone payment method is prepaid, the deposit gets deducted from your balance. If it is postpaid, the deposit amount gets added to your phone bill which can be paid later.
Online casinos that allow you to add deposits using Phone bill method are termed as Phone bill casinos. Using these casinos, you can make deposits and play your favourite slot games online.
Not all networks allow you to use the Phone bill options. So depending on the region, the networks can vary.
Furthermore, you also have different Phone bill applications through which you can make the deposit transactions. Some of these options include Boku, Payforit, Zimpler, Siru Mobile and ApplePay.
Some online casinos may offer all the Phone bill options, and some may offer only a few. If you wish to use this option, we suggest you check out the banking methods before settling for any online casino.
Moreover, you can only make deposits using this option to play Phone bill slots. For withdrawals, you have to choose some other banking option.
There are many advantages to access the slot game using the Phone bill method. These include:
- Secure Payment Method: Phone bill method is considered among the most secure options to use it on any online slot gaming platform. This is because it only requires your mobile number to process the deposit transaction.
- Swift Deposit Transactions: Just like your slot games which can be played effortlessly, the Phone bill option, too, offers swift and effortless deposit transactions. None of your banking information is required to process the deposits into your casino account.
- Withdrawals: Phone bill methods cannot be used to process the withdrawals. However, there are exceptions like ApplePay which allow you to make the withdrawals as well.
- Transaction Fees: You will be glad to know that most of the Phone bill transactions come with zero transaction fees. If there are any fees applied on the transaction, it will be bare minimal.
- Deposit Limits: The deposit limits offered through Phone bill are less. This is to ensure that you are over-indebted with the phone bill.
Several slot games can be accessed through the Phone bill method on various online casinos. It is a safe, easy and quickest method which is slowly gaining popularity among online punters. So go ahead and give it a try today!