August 21st, 2019 | Updated on February 1st, 2023
Having a good night sleep is the best way to treat your body after having a long day. However, you may not enjoy your sleep well in case your mattress is out of form.
One of the types you may have come across is memory foam. It has revolved in terms of technology, comfort and affordability.
Here are some awesome facts that you should know about memory foam mattresses.
1. It Reliefs Pressure
A memory foam mattress conforms to the shape of your body. It does not force you to lie on a hard surface but it curls around your body.
This is beneficial to your body because your body tissues can relax and blood circulation is enhanced. It also prevents pain, pressure sores and damage of soft tissues in your body.
2. Movements Don’t Awaken You
For couples, this is an added advantage in case you’re easily awakened by slight movements. Traditional mattresses will transfer movements of a partner to you.
Memory foam mattresses will absorb motion and that will prevent you from waking up if you’re a light sleeper. Therefore, even with different sleeping schedules, you’ll sleep without any disturbance.
3. Accommodates Different Sleeping Positions
This type of mattresses allow you to sleep in any position. They conform to the shape your body takes. If you lie on your back, the mattress will take that shape and keep your spine in a good position.
Sleeping on your stomach is also comfortable because it will also accommodate that shape and reduce pressure. Lying on your side is comfortable because it accommodates your hips and waist.
The approximate lifespan of a memory foam mattress at 8-10 years. This guarantees you maximum satisfaction from using it.
The material used in manufacturing prevents the mattress from sagging as common with traditional mattresses. The materials are also eco-friendly even after expiry of the lifespan their disposal is easy.
Check Out More Posts
- Idle Mattress Reviews For Quality Sleep- Mattress Buying Guide
- Mattress Pad VS Protector: Which Is Right For You?
- Dreamcloud Or Nectar Mattress, Which One Is The Best Mattress?
- Memory Foam Mattress: The Best Choice Of Mattress Ever!
- Ikea Mattress Reviews And Why They Can Be Beneficial
- 8 Signs That You Need To Buy A New Mattress
- 4 Things To Ask When Buying A Mattress
- Memory Foam Mattress Or Orthopedic Mattress – Which One Should You Buy?
- Understanding The Health Benefits Of Using A Memory Foam Mattress Over Other Kinds Of Mattresses
- What Is A Hybrid Mattress And How To Buy One?
- Top Rated Mattresses That Will Change Your Life
- How To Keep Your Bedroom Clean And Organized All The Time
- 11 Steps To Choosing The Right Mattresses
- 3 Fantastic Benefits Of A Good Mattress
- Saatva vs. Casper: The Ultimate Mattress Brand Showdown
- Benefits Of Purchasing A Mattress And Bed Together