December 18th, 2017 | Updated on April 9th, 2020
The Christmas holidays are definitely the most exciting time coming once ever year.
The spirit of the holiday season reverberates with joy-de-vivre. The fun and joy is in the air and everyone soaks in it.
No matter who you are, you just cannot fail to get touched by that spirit. Even the grumpiest among us feel some of that joy.
While everyone is happy and full of joy during the holidays, no one is happier than children.
Completely excited in anticipation of the D-day, Children brim with a thousand emotions of joy and suspense for Santa Claus to bring them their secret gift.
Why shouldn’t they? After all, they have been good throughout the year.
Christmas holidays does wonders to the parents of kids. Moms of kids celebrating their first Christmas can barely hide their excitement.
They think and plan ways to shower their love on the cutie-pie. They would want to shower their little one with everything to make her feel wonderful.
They would want to click photos of their darling to remember for life.
Scroll down to see some of the most adorable newborn babies ready to celebrate their first ever Christmas.
1. Sweet Rudolph, i mean.. Raleigh. Isn’t he so sweet?
2. The cutest little reindeer
3. Special delivery from Santa
4. Santa’s all tuckered out
5. Deck the halls with these boughs of jolly
6. All dressed in white
7. All the pretty lights
8. More precious than Rudolph
9. Cuteness, times two
10. The perfect stocking stuffer
11. Check out this cute Christmas elf
12. These babies are trying to remember if they were naughty or nice this year
13. Santa’s little helper
14. Don’t we all need a cozy gingerbread man to snuggle?
15. We’ve got Dasher and Dancer