Published on March 24th, 2017
Not only are these mini-baths insanely adorable, they’re relaxing for little ones and help prepare them for swimming lessons.
Scroll Down For Baby Spa Video
This Baby Spa Perth is the first of its kind in Australia that offers high-class hydrotherapy and massages exclusively for clients under 6 months old, and they even boast their own patented flotation device, known as the Bubby.
Scroll down for the cutest baby spa photos you could ever imagine.
1. Baby Spa Perth is Australia’s first bath and massage parlor exclusively for – you guessed it – babies
2. Babies kick and float around to their heart’s delight in a warm bath with soft waves
3. The spa even boasts its own patented flotation device, the Bubby, which keeps babies comfy and safe
4. The experience allows parents and babies to bond in a relaxing environment for both parties
5. Not only is it adorable, but hydrotherapy for babies is extremely beneficial to their health
6. In the water, babies can move freely, which helps them develop muscle and bone strength
7. The sensations they feel while floating also prepare them for swimming lessons, and even walking
8. Plus, let’s be honest – it’s tough work being a brand new person, and sometimes you just need to relax
9. After their baths, babies are given a gentle massage with grape seed oil, moisturizing their skin
10. The water they float in is purified with ozone, which kills bacteria in shared basins, but is baby-safe
11. Their photos are giving everyone baby fever
12. Though it’s the first of its kind in Australia, Baby Spas also exist in England, South Africa, and Spain
Watch Baby Spa Video