Published on February 18th, 2021
Being skinny does is not the key to happiness. Having less body fat does not mean you are less prone to diseases. There is so much misconceptions about BMI. These images show why it is not good for you to become skinny fat, and gaining some weight seems to outweigh being skinny.
1. WENT FROM 83 TO 110 LBS AND LOOKS HEALTHIER THAN EVER.
2. HAPPY To Gain STRENGTH AND FITNESS LEVELS.
3. GAINED WEIGHT. GAINED HAPPINESS AND HEALTH.
4. “FOOD IS FUEL!”
5. PUTTING ON WEIGHT IS ALWAYS BAD, AND THIS WOMAN PROVES IT.
6. HAPPINESS IS NOT A NUMBER ON THE SCALE OR A NUMBER OF CALORIES.
7. SHE LOVES HER BODY
8. THE WOMAN ON THE RIGHT IS MUCH HAPPIER THAN THE ONE ON THE LEFT.
9. A BODY AND A MINDSET TRANSFORMED BETWEEN THE FIRST AND SECOND PICTURE
10. Getting in shape so I could feel confident.
11. “I had resigned myself to thinking I would never be able to gain weight. Then I hit the gym.”
12. “100% weight restored. I’m so proud of myself.”
13. “LOOK AT ME NOW.”
14. “WILL NOT GOT BACK TO WHAT I LOOKED EARLIER.”