June 25th, 2018 | Updated on June 29th, 2018
Are you planning to open up your cafeteria and restaurant? If yes, you would need the perfect coffee machine solution.
Today, there are several choices available for coffee machines and makers. You can select depending on what you want!
From the standard coffee machines to a compact, full-featured coffee system having automatic timers and warmers – the choices are endless! So, go ahead and take a browse.
1.Two Popular Coffee Machines To Consider
The kind of coffee machine you are investing in will add to your cafeteria. It will also add to the overall coffee drinking experience for your customers.
With the market flashing the best products, there’s no consensus on which one the best is. Everything depends on your current requirement, taste and budget capacity.
Keeping that in mind, let’s delve deep into two popular coffee machines that are a huge hit with new and established cafeteria entrepreneurs.
2. The Classic Drip Coffee Maker / Coffee Brewer
Known as an automatic drip coffee machine, the coffee brewer is one of the most standard machines you can select. If you have a limited budget for your cafeteria, you can invest in this model.
Later as you make profits, you can spend on high-end coffee machines as well. The automatic drip coffee maker is available in several sizes and shapes.
It helps you make a bit more than a pot of coffee. So, you can count that as several cups.This coffee machine is easy to use! Just load the coffee filter with your selection of ground coffee.
Place it in the designated place, add water and switch on the machine. A couple of drip coffee machines follow this process seamlessly than the rest. Make the coffee as strong as your customer demands.
You can go back to the pots for refills. Drip coffee machines are used in restaurants, street cafe stalls, office break rooms and also in homes.
The device is easy to use. It’s also reasonably priced. So, it’s easy on both your pockets and hands. The filters are available at a low price, and it sustains for a long span of time.
Even ground coffee comes cheap. It’s expensive only if you select to purchase pricey brands. Some of the functional benefits of the drip coffee machine are:
- The coffee machine is user-friendly
- Reasonably priced and its perfect for everyday use
- The device is convenient to use and makes an entire pot of coffee at a go
- There are multiple models and brands to select from
- Provides brewing flexibility
- Provides you excellent coffee taste
However, there are a couple of other things to keep in mind. This device only makes the regular filter coffee and not the fancy ones.
So, if yours is a fine-dining restaurant and you want to add in a coffee machine to cater to coffee drinkers along with the main course or nibbles, this is the best choice.
Before you select one, read more on Cafe Solutions Coffee Machines online and make an informed decision.
3. The Advanced Espresso Coffee Machine
Espresso coffee machines are called the “sports cars” of the coffee machine domain. If you are an ardent coffee aficionado, chances are espresso is one of your choicest coffee types.
The espresso makers come with advanced features. Regarding the price, they are slightly expensive. Hence, if you want to build a full-fledged cafeteria and cater to coffee lovers, this machine is what you must consider buying.
The coffee quantity is less for espresso coffee makers. However, the flavour is rich and effect more strong.
And a standard espresso machine will enable you to make other drinks, such as lattes, cappuccinos and the macchiatos. Using this machine you can make only a single shot of espresso at a time.
However, makers are coming up with variants of this device, where you can make two shots as well.
Today, the market is replete with several brands, features and models of espresso coffee machine. Each one is attractive to look at and have more utility.
If you want to offer your customers with cappuccino and espresso at the same time, this device is perfect for you.
Few functional benefits of the espresso coffee machine include the following:
- For the coffee enthusiasts, this machine provides the best coffee quality
- The device is user-friendly
- An attractive coffee machine to flaunt in your cafeteria or restaurant kitchen
- Helps you to make a gamut of other types of coffee than just espresso
However, you need to keep in mind that the espresso maker is one of the most expensive coffee makers on the market. So, if you are purchasing it, you need to decide and choose wisely.
4. The advantages of having a new age coffee machine/maker
It’s not just about owning a fancy device or saying yes to good quality coffee. Having an advanced coffee machine in your cafeteria or restaurant has its benefits as well. Here are four essential advantages to count on.
- It helps you gain customer trust and goodwill. When you can serve both espresso and cappuccino along with plain coffee, your customers will perceive you as an all-rounder player in the cafeteria business.
- Coffee makers fill the cup with its rich aroma and flavour. If you invest in a suitable machine and coffee brand, your customers will love you for the freshly brewed cuppa that you provide them.
- It makes your cafeteria kitchen countertop look appealing and new age. And today, the way your cafeteria looks also plays a role in its overall success.
- You will be on par with your other market players.
The cafeteria market is dominating the food section extensively! Every day aspiring entrepreneurs are walking into the scene. And the truth is everyone wants to attain success and fame.
Coffee is your primary product at a cafeteria. So, when you cater to your audience in every possible way you automatically sign up for success!
So, if you have a limited budget, you can start with an automatic drip coffee machine and graduate to an espresso maker as you make profits.