Published on July 8th, 2019
A new business tries its best to make an impact in the market. However, success only comes when you get enough visibility to influence the audience. Fortunately, a seemingly easy way to promote your business is to have a website which entices the readers to come along and have a look.
Again the website setting process is not a cakewalk and if you are not much informed you can commit errors of judgment.
Word Press as a platform is very useful in this case and there are multiple plugins that would help you set up the website.
Here are details of 10 of the best WordPress plugins to make your choice. You can go through the careful analysis we have done and choose those which would serve your purpose well.
Hopefully, with the correct decision, you can relax and set up the website with ease.
Do you want to attract an insane amount of traffic to your WordPress site from Facebook, Twitter and other social networks? Then you need an easy-to-setup eye-catching “Share it” button that will make visitors want to spread your awesome content.
Review: BUSINESS 2 COMMUNITY
Encourage your visitors to share your content from a blog post or page. MashShare is an easy-to-setup plugin that generates an attractive social media sharing button that will catch the eyes of your readers. The icons are fully customizable and work with all of the major networks like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and more. Download and install for free or purchase additional add-ons for your website.
2. MobileMonkey’s WP-Chatbot
WP-Chatbot by MobileMonkey is the fastest, simplest way to add Facebook Messenger chat to your WordPress site! From your website, visitors can chat you, your live support team or your chatbot using Facebook Messenger.
Wp-chatbot By Mobilemonkey Is A Clear Solution For Adding Chat To Your Website With:
- One click-install for WordPress
- Detailed positioning and customization
- Custom greeting
- Facebook page branding
- And full integration with MobileMonkey Facebook Messenger solutions platform!
MobileMonkey is the premier Facebook Messenger marketing chatbot platform. MobileMonkey allows marketers to create powerful chatbots, interact with their customers, segment their audience, grow their contact list, and drive conversions. The possibilities are endless, and the potential is enormous.
Larry Kim, MobileMonkey’s founder and CEO claims that “Facebook Messenger chatbots are the #1 growth marketing channel for the next 5-10 years.”
Backup Proof Your WordPress Site from Hacking, Server Failure, Faulty Updates or User Mistakes which can break your Business. That’s why you need BackupBreeze, the Quick and Breezy way to do WordPress Backups.
- Create Copies, Rename during Restore, Create Test or Staging Sites using Restore Wizard .
- Automated WordPress Backup every hour, 12 hours, Daily, Weekly, Fortnightly or Monthly
- Restoration Wizard Provided to Auto Restore the Website From Any Backup.
- Create Copies, Rename during Restore, Create Test or Staging Sites using Restore Wizard.
- Get Expert help and support from WordPress Developers whenever you need it
- Choose which files/directory to backup and which ones to ignore
Review: BUSINESS 2 COMMUNITY
Backup your existing website or creating a new staging project. BackUpBreeze provides an easy way to quickly download your files and data to places like Amazon Web Services, Dropbox, and Google Drive. Create an automatic schedule hourly, daily, weekly, or monthly. Automatically restore from any backup. This is a great tool to use if you need to transition to another host provider, protect your website, or make copies in the case of a security attack.
4. Akismet Anti-Spam
Akismet checks your comments and contact form submissions against our global database of spam to prevent your site from publishing malicious content. You can review the comment spam it catches on your blog’s “Comments” admin screen.
Major Features In Akismet Include:
- Automatically checks all comments and filters out the ones that look like spam.
- Each comment has a status history, so you can easily see which comments were caught or cleared by Akismet and which were spammed or unspammed by a moderator.
- URLs are shown in the comment body to reveal hidden or misleading links.
- Moderators can see the number of approved comments for each user.
- A discard feature that outright blocks the worst spam, saving you disk space and speeding up your site.
Want to reduce comment spam on your WordPress site? Akismet is the most popular WordPress comment spam protection tool. It is also the only other plugin that comes pre-installed with every WordPress website. In this Akismet review, we will take a look at its features, effectiveness, and ease of use.
5. Popup Maker
Popup Maker™ is the best popup plugin WordPress has to offer. It is extremely versatile & flexible. Bend it to create any type of popup, modal or content overlay for your WordPress website.
- Customize every facet of your popups, from theme and position to targeting and cookies.
- Easily create EU cookie notices, option popups, slide-ins, modal forms & more.
- Learn popup tips and tricks, and create cool popups using guides found on our Blog!
What do you like best?
Popup maker is one of the best popup plugins I’ve used. It’s very easy to configure and has a clean interface. It doesn’t overwhelm with unnecessary options. Triggers and cookie control is very helpful. And there are a lot of targeting options which allow you to target your selected audience very specifically. Like other plugin makers, the developers didn’t make the free one unworthy. Another cool feature of this plugin is built-in analytics. You don’t need to use another tracking tools to track the performance.
What do you dislike?
The only bad thing I found is the support. The support team should be more responsive.
Recommendations to others considering the product:
If you’re looking for a popup builder plugin, give it a try. It’s even better than the paid ones.
What problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
I own a coupon website. I need to promote my partner companies offers. As pop-ups are one of the best ways to attract visitor’s attention, I use this plugin to make popups on my website. It generates more clicks than any other ways.
6. Yoast SEO
Need some help with your search engine optimization? Need an SEO plugin that helps you reach for the stars? Yoast SEO is the original WordPress SEO plugin since 2008. It is the favorite tool of millions of users, ranging from the bakery around the corner to some of the most popular sites on the planet.
With Yoast SEO, you get a solid toolset that helps you aim for that number one spot in the search results. Yoast: SEO for everyone. Yoast SEO does everything in its power to please both visitors and search engine spiders.
Are you comparing different WordPress SEO plugins? Yoast SEO is one of the most popular WordPress plugins ever. It is also one of the best SEO plugin for WordPress powered websites. In this Yoast SEO Review, we will take a look at the features and performance of the plugin.
WordPress uses the best coding practices and outputs clean standard compliant HTML. This makes it SEO friendly out of the box.
However, thousands of websites compete to gain top positions in search results for fewer keywords. This makes it a little bit challenging for new websites to perform better in search results.
An SEO plugin helps you easily optimize your website to perform better in search results. It helps with details where WordPress cannot do much. For example, creating content, managing keywords, submitting sitemaps, using webmaster tools, etc.
WooCommerce is an open-source, completely customizable eCommerce platform for entrepreneurs worldwide. Go beyond the confines of traditional eCommerce solutions, and be limited only by your own imagination.
WooCommerce is a flexible, open-source eCommerce solution built on WordPress. Whether you’re launching a business, taking an existing brick and mortar store online, or designing sites for clients you can get started quickly and build exactly the store you want.
Activate the free WooCommerce plugin on a new or existing WordPress site, follow the optional guided tour, and set up a new store in minutes with:
- Product, Cart, and Checkout pages
- Secure payments by credit card and alternatives
- Configurable shipping options, including flat rates and label printing
- Integrate content and commerce across your site via modular blocks
- Automated tax calculations
- Google Analytics, MailChimp, and Facebook integration
- Central store dashboard with key metrics, and more.
8. Google XML Sitemaps
Use this plugin to greatly improve SEO to create special XML sitemaps which will help search engines like Google, Bing, Yahoo and Ask.com to better index your site.
With such a sitemap, it’s much easier for the crawlers to see the complete structure of your site and retrieve it more efficiently. The plugin supports all kinds of WordPress generated pages as well as custom URLs. Additionally it notifies all major search engines every time you create a post about the new content.
Concerned about Google indexing your WordPress site properly? Then you could use the help of the Google XML Sitemaps plugin for WordPress. In our Google XML Sitemaps review, you’ll learn all about how this free plugin can help you generate a special sitemap and notify all the major search engines whenever your blog is updated, ensuring your site will get indexed properly.
9. MonsterInsights Lite
MonsterInsights shows you the stats that matter, so you can grow your business with confidence.
With over 2 million active installs, MonsterInsights is the most popular Google Analytics plugin for WordPress.
Unlike other Google Analytics plugins, MonsterInsights allow you to enable all advanced Google analytics tracking features with just a few clicks (no need to hire a developer).
The best part is that MonsterInsights comes with a Google Analytics Dashboard for WordPress that shows you actionable analytics reports right inside your WordPress dashboard.
Officially known as Google Analytics Dashboard Plugin for WordPress by MonsterInsights, this plugin takes you through the process of adding, customizing and managing Google analytics. The plugin brings Google site tracking services right to your WordPress dashboard hence making the process of tracking your site simpler and faster.
Redirection is the most popular redirect manager for WordPress. With it you can easily manage 301 redirections, keep track of 404 errors, and generally tidy up any loose ends your site may have. This can help reduce errors and improve your site ranking.
Redirection is designed to be used on sites with a few redirects to sites with thousands of redirects.
It has been a WordPress plugin for over 10 years and has been recommended countless times. And it’s free!
Looking for an easier way to redirect URLs on your WordPress site? There’s no need to mess around with .htaccess, potentially breaking your website, when you use the Redirection WordPress plugin. Find out how to set up redirects the easy way in our Redirection review.
Why You Should Be Setting Up Redirects:
- You’ve seen them around the web: 404 Page Not Found!
- It’s a frustrating experience when you can’t find the content you’re looking for.
- If you’ve been blogging for any length of time, you’ve probably accumulated a number of 404 errors on your own website. That’s natural, the occasional 404 error isn’t going to ruin your site.
- But if you want to keep your reader frustration to a minimum, and make sure those 404s aren’t tanking your search engine rankings, you’ve got to keep on top of them.
- With automatic redirects, you can fix those 404s and keep your users happy by sending them to the content they’re looking for — not to mention keeping that link juice flowing.