Published on November 10th, 2017
Being an architect is a pretty important job. The right architectural designs can be a breath-taking sight and a stunning human achievement. But as you can see from these brilliant pictures some architects are determined to leave their mark on the world in one way or another.
Here are the 35 biggest architecture fails you’ll ever see.
1. That Moment When You’re Not Sure Wheter It’s Cool Or A Fail
2. Halfway Off The Stairway
3. Yeah, Why Not
4. These Gates
5. These Doors
6. I Think The Architect Was A Bit Drunk
7. This Outlet Is Unreachable
8. Window Fail
9. Let’s Go Out On The Balcony. Oh, Wait…
10. Let Them All Fall From Those Stairs
11. This Is Belgium
12. Who Needs An Emergency Exit Anyway
13. Tell Me Why
14. Thank God, My Feet Were Getting Tired
15. Stairs At My Alma Mater
16. This Misunderstanding
17. Stairs Leading To Nowhere At My School
18. Useful Door!
19. Interesting Choice
20. Translates To “break The Window In Case Of Fire”. Clearly Not Any Window..
21. Czech Without Barriers (sign Says “elevator”)
22. That’s A Really Useful Door!!!
23. When Your Hotel Wardrobe Has Stairs And A Door In It
24. Crawl Or Turn Into Liquid To Get On The Other Side
25. Bank Atm In Turkey
26. Someone Thought This Was An Artsy Coat Hanger
27. Being Handicapped In Cabo San Lucas Is Apparently An Extreme Sport
28. It’s Even More Fascinating When This Shit Happens In A Design School
29. In Case Of Fire
30. Can’t Touch This?
31. Built The Staircase Exactly As Designed, Boss
32. My Hotel Has A Sitting Area With No Possible Way To Access It
33. At Friends House For Summer Party. His Downstairs Staircase Does Not Actually Let You Get Into The Basement
34. Hope You Picked Good Seats!
35. Best Hotel Room Window View Ever