June 24th, 2020 | Updated on June 29th, 2022
As the world is being placed into lockdown, online shopping has proven to be much safer and more convenient than the traditional supply run. But more than its convenience for basic necessities, Amazon is filled with all kinds of products that you might just want to check out.
In this article, we’ll talk about the best ways to use Amazon Gift Cards and where to purchase them—check out JustLoveE-Gifts if you want a shortcut to the gift cards.
How To Use Them
If you’re not familiar with gift cards, they’re basically digital money you can use for online purchases. What’s even better about these cards is that you can use up all of its amount using several purchases.
Now, before we proceed, let’s clarify that there are two kinds of gift cards: physical gift card and digital gift card.
The only difference between the two is the way you receive the card. If you want to use the gift card, both physical and digital gift cards employ the same steps, including the manual input of the contents of the card.
Online purchases of gift cards, like the ones from JustLoveE-Gifts, send details to the recipient’s email. So be-sure to have access to a verified email before making any online purchase.
Transferring Balance To Amazon Account
Here’s how you transfer the balance of the gift card into your Amazon account.
- Go to Amazon and sign into your account.
- Go to “Accounts and Lists” – it can be found on the right of the search bar.
- Click on “Your Account” and select “Gift Cards”.
- Click on “Redeem a Gift Card” and enter the claim code you can find at the back of the card. You will receive a message from Amazon on the remaining balance on the card after this step. For digital cards, you can find the claim code in the email that will be sent to you.
- Click on “Apply to your balance” to successfully load your account with the card’s value.
- Once loaded into your account, you can now use your new balance to make purchases on Amazon.
Redemption During A Purchase
You also have the option to redeem the balance of the card when you make a purchase. Here’s how:
- Go to Amazon and sign into your account.
- Add all the items you want to purchase to your cart.
- Once you checkout, find the “Gift Cards and Promotional Codes” at the payment method page.
- Input the claim code in the box and click “Apply”.
- If the value of the purchase exceeds the balance inside the gift card, you will be asked to pay through other methods. However, if it doesn’t, the remaining balance will be stored in the card until the next time you use it.
Where To Buy Amazon Gift Cards
The first, most obvious answer to this one is to buy them from the Amazon website itself. There, you can find three different kinds of gift cards: Classic, Occasion, and Boxed.
Classic gift cards come in preset amounts of $10, $25, $50, or $100. You also have the option to choose the amount anywhere between $25 to $500. Occasion cards can be used as birthday gifts or simple thank you gifts—you also have the power to choose any amount between $25 to $500.
If you’re looking for fancier gifts, then opt for gift cards that come with their own free gift box. However, you can only purchase this from selected stores at a limited time.
For digital cards, a great choice would be JustLikeLoveE-Gifts. They sell gift cards with the values of $50 and $100. If you’re from Europe, this would be a convenient site for you to purchase from.
What To Purchase With Gift Cards
With gift cards, there’s no limitations on what you can purchase off the website. From buying basic items to digital content, as long as you have the claim code, you’re good to go.
The best purchases are always the ones you wouldn’t really want to buy with your own money. Here are some of them:
Somehow, there’s just something about multi-purpose items that make them even more appealing for people—instant pot is one of them. This fascinating piece combines a pressure cooker, steamer, slow cooker, and saute pan into one useful household item.
White Noise Machine
You’ll look forward to getting a good night’s sleep each time with your very own White noise Machine. This machine will drown out any disturbing sounds during the night with rain, waves, etc.
Smart Digital Scales
Track your body fat, bone mass, metabolism, and skeletal muscle with your own smart digital scale. Just simply sync this with your Apple Health, Google Fit, or Fitbit and viola—you’re ready to get fit!
With these items, you might even opt to buy your own gift card from JustLoveE-Gifts and treat yourself to a fancy new item at home.
Gift cards are the way to go if you want to give the recipient the freedom to choose their own gift. Make sure to visit Amazon or JustLoveE-Gifts to buy your own gift card.