April 15th, 2008 | Updated on May 30th, 2023
When it came to jokes, cat-themed stuff produces some of the most hilarious ones.
If you’re a self-proclaimed “Cat Lady” or simply enjoy a good chuckle, there are some hilarious cat jokes that are out, and we’re here to tell you all about them! If you love to laugh with your family members and friends more than you enjoy cats, then these amusing cat jokes are a must-have addition to your joke collection.
Cats are well-known for being wonderful friends and hence make excellent pets. Furthermore, they are both powerful and flexible.
They’re also effective at killing mice in the home and prey in general because of their unpredictability.
Reading cat puns and one-liners can indeed be entertaining. Bad jokes on cats and what to call a cat can truly bring your catty comedy to the next level.
Here are some funny kitten and cat pranks for children that you will like. Cats are a highly popular pet choice. Check out these hilarious Cat Jokes that will keep any kid giggling for hours.
1. What do cats like to eat on a hot day?
A mice-cream cone!
2. Why are cats great singers?
Because they’re very mewsical!
3. Why do cats always get their way?
They are very purr-suasive!
4. Why can’t cats play poker in the jungle?
Too many cheetahs!
5. How do two cats end a fight?
They hiss and make up!
6. What’s another name for a cat’s house?
A scratch pad!
7. What should you use to comb a cat?
8. What should you say to your cat when you leave the house?
“Have a mice day!”
9. What is a cat’s favorite movie?
The Sound of Mewsic!
10. What do cats use to make coffee?
11. How do you know a cat is agitated?
He’s having a hissy fit!
12. How does a cat decide what it wants from the store?
It flips through the cat-alog!
13. What’s a cat’s favorite magazine?
14. In what kind of weather is a vet the busiest?
When it’s raining cats and dogs!
15. Why did the cat wear a fancy dress?
She was feline fine!
16. What do you call a cat wearing shoes?
A puss in boots!
17. What’s a cat’s favorite color?
18. What type of cat works for the Red Cross?
A first aid cat!
19. Why was the cat afraid of the tree?
Because of its bark!
20. Why do cats always win video games?
Because they have nine lives!
21. What did the cat say when it was confused?
22. What state has a lot of cats and dogs?
23. What’s a cat’s favorite dessert?
24. What’s a cat’s favorite game to play with a mouse?
25. Where does a cat go when it loses its tail?
The re-tail store!
You May Also Like To Read: 50 Funny Duck Jokes
26. What do you call a pile of kittens?
27. What do cats eat for breakfast?
28. What do you call a cat who lives in an igloo?
29. What do you call a cat who lives in ahen they travel?
30. Why did the cat eat the lemons?
He was a sourpuss!
31. How do cats stop crimes?
They call claw enforcement!
32. What’s a cat’s favorite subject in school?
33. Why was the cat so agitated?
Because he was in a bad mewd!
34. What types of cats purr the best?
35. What sports do cats play?
36. Why did the cats ask for a drum set?
They wanted to make some mewsic!
37. What do you call a cat who loves to bowl?
An alley cat!
38. What’s a cat’s favorite TV show?
Claw and Order.
39. What do cats love to do in the morning?
Read the mewspaper!
40. How did the Mom Cat know she was pregnant?
Her test was pawsitive.
41. What normally happens when kitties go on a first date?
42. How is cat food sold?
Usually, purr the can!
43. What’s a cat’s favorite cereal?
44. What do baby cats always wear?
45. What color do kittens love the most?
46. What does the cat say after making a joke?
47. Why did the cat have to go to an accountant?
They got caught up in a purramid scheme.
48. Why don’t you want to play Monopoly with a cat?
They tend to be cheetahs.
49. Why did the kitty get an “A” on their English assignment?
They properly used an independent claws.
50. Before going after a mouse, what did the dad cat say to his family?
“Let us prey.”
51. What was the kitten bowling league called?
52. What title does a cat go by in the kitchen?
53. Why was the teenage cat sent to his room?
He was in a bad meowd.
54. What did the mom cat say about her intuition?
“I just had a strong feline.”
55. What do cats look for in a significant other?
A great purrsonality.
56. Why is it hard to trust cats?
They have many tall tails.
57. Which day of the week do cats love the most?
58. How did one cat break up with another?
She said, “We’re hisstory!”
59. Why are cats bad at making decisions?
They become so purrplexed.
60. What did one cat say while her friend was complaining?
“Tail me about it.”
More posts you may like: