Christmas trees and cats go together like oil and vinegar, they just simply do not mix.
Your cat might be the most adorable and innocent creature in the world, but when the festive season comes around, it seems cats suddenly become crazy trying to destroy your Christmas cheer!
Cats will never appreciate the meaning of Christmas. All the happiness and joy that comes with the holiday is just too much for a kitty.
1. I will absorb all its powers and then CRUSH IT.
2. No picture has ever screamed “bah humbug” more.
3. He will conquer his foe if it’s the last thing he does.
4. “Me? Destroy the tree? I would never!”
5. “I will make you suffer for this.”
6. The look when he realized he was stuck.
7. “I BOTH LOVE AND HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU.”
8. “This is the woooorst.” “We are so giving them ‘lumps of coal’ in their shoes tonight.”
9. It’s all about the angles.
10. “Santa can shove it.”
11. “We must make sure nothing survives!!”
12. “…you never saw me, got it?”
13. “Good thing I don’t care about being on the ‘nice’ list.”
14. “There, happy? Now get this crap out of my sight.”
15. “Ahem, I don’t see my name on any of these.”
16. “This is embarrassing. For you.”
17. “Tell me your evil secrets…”
18. “Really? This again? Didn’t we just do this last year?”
19. “I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.”
20. “Seriously, you’ve taken 20 photos already!”
21. “Welp, this is what I get for laughing at the dog last year.”
22. Activating his “Santa Claws” in 3…2…
23. “You call that a tree? Pft.”
24. Actively not making eye contact with the creepy Santa behind him.
25. “Ugh, you don’t even taste good.”
26. This cat who wants to be just like Santa when he grows up.
27. This cat who only hangs out with other like-minded friends.
28. This cat who is literally BEGGING for Christmas day to be here.
29. This cross-eyed kitty who isn’t sure if he’s doing this present thing right, but knows it’s the thought that counts.
30. This cat who’s getting a *little* nervous about the fact that he may have ended up on the naughty list this year.
31. Christmas will be mine!’: Forget the Grinch, it’s our cats and dogs attempting to ruin the festive period
32. Oh hi, you’re home early…’: This moggy is merely assisting with the enormous amount of food to be eaten
33. ‘Don’t ask. But yes, I could use some help’: One cat manage to get himself in a rather precarious situation
34. Just wait until they see my surprise’: A feline makes a valiant attempt to become the star atop a tree
35. And what?’: Some pets are totally unapologetic about the havoc they wreak on our Christmas plans
Watch The Video
Source: viralnova.com, Buzzfeed.com, dailymail.co.uk