Updated on May 28th, 2018
1. Identify what went wrong in your relationship and what could have triggered things to spiral downward.
2. Keep your cool when you see your ex. A few slow breathes keep you calm. Take five slow ones as soon as you see her.
3. Forgive your ex; don’t let negative feelings fester to the point at which you become resentful.
4. Give your ex the benefit of the doubt rather than assuming she is out to hurt you. You’ll be surprised at how this error for margin makes it easier for you to get back together.
5. Don’t put on a facade so that your ex will show interest in you again.
6. Get honest opinions about both the relationship and your ex from friends you can trust.
7. Don’t overwhelm your ex with gifts and letters. You can’t win her back by giving her incentives to want to date you again.
8. Don’t make ridiculous promises that you can’t keep in order to entice your ex back.
9. Show you’re willing to make changes for things to work out. This does not mean changing yourself and what you stand for, but you must be willing to change behaviors or habits that are damaging to the relationship.
10. Hit the gym. Get into some sort of fitness routine and stick to it. You’ll feel better from the endorphins and look better from the workout.
11. Develop a strong support system consisting of good friends and family. Just like a recovering alcoholic would have a sponsor, recruit a friend to support you in your moments of weakness. Those tough moments are inevitable.
12. Seek out a therapist. Throw away any preconceptions of what you think about having a therapist, and just do it. Bet you’ll be surprised at how nice it is to have someone to vent to.
13. Don’t gossip or talk negatively about your ex despite how angry, upset, or hurt you might feel.
14. Engage in activities that require a lot of energy and can serve as a great release of aggression like indoor cycling, boxing, kickboxing, or tennis. Play a game of paintball or take yourself to a driving range. When you see her you’ll be better able to keep yourself in check.
15. Get in your car and let it all out. Scream, shout, cry, sing – whatever you have to do to let out your frustration, anger, or disappointment.
16. Get into the present. Do deep breathing exercises when you start to feel out of control. Either meditate on your own, do laps in a swimming pool, or take a yoga class to focus solely on your breath to remain in the present.
17. Withhold information. You’re probably used to telling your ex everything. Do your own thing and don’t broadcast it. Get her imagination working; make her wonder what you’re up to.
18. Don’t try to figure out your ex’s schedule or new habits so that you can mold your day in a way that would put you in contact with your ex.
19. Make yourself more valuable by cultivating your knowledge. What are some things you can learn, classes you can take, or books you can read that would give you great material for stimulating conversation?
20. Don’t attempt to change your style to what you think she would prefer.
21. Reevaluate your life and set new goals for yourself. Be bold in your goals. There’s no point in making small goals you know you’ll reach. Stretch yourself a little… or a lot.
22. Get on Amazon right now and order three books that interest you. This will help you learn and do things you wish you could do when single.
23. Take a class in kickboxing, massage, or public speaking. There’s plenty of awesome businesses and colleges that have interesting things for you to do. How will this stuff get her back? Build your life and she will come. Kevin Costner did not make me say that.
24. Don’t invent manipulative tactics to get her back. Your reunion should evolve naturally and not be the result of some conspiracy you contrived to bring her back to you.
25. Change your emotional energy. Stop dwelling on negative self talk, and focus on more positive ideas. The world is the same color as it was when you were dating her; don’t paint it gray just because you’re not with her anymore. Find the good things in life and embody that energy.
26. Don’t put yourself down because you were dumped. Everyone’s been there. It’s not your inherent flaws that drive anyone and everyone you’ve ever dated away. There was just some aspect of your relationship that was weak. It’s either something you can fix or something you can’t; but whatever the reason for the break up, it certainly isn’t because you’re a horrible human being.
27. Be the “Prize” and not the Doormat! Try to win her heart by being mysterious, making her wonder, and playing a little hard to get! This will certainly help love to blossom and keep her on her toes.
28. Women like genuine guys who are not afraid to embrace their strengths and weaknesses. Be honest, humble, and unpretentious, and you will win her heart in no time.
29. friends! Play your cards right. Her friends know her inside and out. Once her friends like you, they can easily provide you with tips about how to win her heart.
30. There’s something very attractive about men who have a passion. Therefore, nurture a passion, because that will prove to her that you can be compassionate towards her too. By getting serious about something, you will win her heart.
31. Open the door to a good relationship. Chivalry might be considered old fashioned, but old is gold. Never be afraid to take her out once in a while and drive her home at night. Be a gentleman and win her heart.
32. Be playful and tease her a little, but don’t ever admit that you are actually trying to win her heart! Women like men with a sense of humor, so start sharpening those skills right away!
33. A surefire way to win her heart is to build rapport. Be familiar with what she likes and dislikes, and impress her by remembering what she says or by displaying your knowledge about her likes. You don’t have to be a total expert, but this can win her heart in no time when you’re at a loss for words.
34. Nothing is more annoying than knowing that someone who says that they care about what you feel does not even really listen to what you have to say. Be attentive, listen to her, and value her point of view to win her heart effortlessly.
35. If you’ve gone through a break-up, the first step to winning her heart is making an effort to establish contact. Start off with a text message, phone call, or e-mail, and work up towards more frequent and personal contact to win back her heart.
36. A desperate, needy, and obsessive partner is the last thing a girl wants! Give her some time and space after a break up. Try to show your ex that you are getting on with your life and allowing her to go on with hers. This will win her heart back in no time!
37. List the things you want in a relationship and gauge whether or not these things are even possible with your ex.
38. Adhere to your standards. If getting her back is going to take serious compromises on your part you don’t feel comfortable with, she is probably not worth getting back together with.
39. Be interesting. When you talk to your ex, don’t sound like all you’ve done is pine for her. Show that you’ve been busy and that you’re life has thrived even though she chose not to be a part of it.
40. Decide what you want and establish what you will and won’t settle for. Write it down if it helps you stick to it.
41. When you’re in the same space, make eye contact. Convey there’s still a part of her that makes your heart flutter. Keep this subtle. Anything over-the-top or crude is going to work against you. A little wink or prolonged glance is enough to stir up old emotions if they’re there.
42. Smile when you’re out – even if you don’t feel like it. It shows your ex you’re not wallowing in pain. Simply engage those muscles to feel happier. Try it now!
43. Handle any and all contact with your ex maturely. Nothing is worse than taking those (perhaps rare) moments of contact and making them work against you. You want to leave her hoping she will see you again, not letting out a sigh of relief that she dumped you when she had the chance.
44. Don’t display your anger. Snapping at her in public or using passive aggression to hurt your ex are not the answers.
45. Touch her in a subtle yet affectionate way. When you see your ex in public and have established a mature relationship, place a hand on her shoulder as you walk away.
46. Keep your distance initially after the break up and gradually allow yourself contact.
47. Maintain your appearance and image without overt changes. If you’ve been a jeans and t-shirt guy for your entire relationship and suddenly you wear a three-piece suit to the supermarket, she’ll see right past it.
48. Don’t put your life on pause simply waiting to get back together again before you resume your life. You’ll regret losing this time whether you get her back or not and chances are, you’ll end up resenting her for it.
49. Read books and watch movies that depict characters going through the same thing as you. It helps to have someone to empathize with. After all, some real-life dumpee dreamed those characters up.
50. When sufficient time has passed, apologize for anything you’ve done wrong. Remember, you’re not apologizing for yourself but rather for the mistakes you made to drive her away.
source : baitexback.com