July 27th, 2016 | Updated on September 18th, 2021
The morphed images created by a Pakistani lawyer showing leading Indian figures as hit by pellet guns have gone viral in the Valley, reported The Hindu. The website, ‘Never Forget Pakistan’ has posted the images on its Facebook page, and the idea behind the exercise is to show the dark reality of the use of pellet guns by Indian security forces in Jammu and Kashmir.
All the personalities featured are Indian, including Prime Minister Narendra Modi, Shah Rukh Khan, Amitabh Bachchan, Sonia Gandhi, Virat Kohli, Alia Bhat, Saif Ali Khan, Kajol, Aishwarya Rai and Hrithik Roshan. The only non-Indian person featured is Facebook CEO, Mark Zuckerberg.
The portraits, in black and white, resemble the pellet victims in the Valley. Each figure has a letter attached to it and addressed either by a pellet victim or a doctor treating such victims, to evoke a mass reaction in Pakistan and the Valley.
1. Morphed Image Of Narendra Modi
2. Morphed Image Of Amitabh Bachchan
3. Morphed Image Of Shahrukh Khan
4. Morphed Image Of Sonia Gandhi
5. Morphed Image Of Virat Kohli
6. Morphed Image Of Aishwarya Rai
7. Morphed Image Of Alia Bhatt
8. Morphed Image Of Saif Ali Khan
9. Morphed Image Of Kajol
10. Morphed Image Of Hrithik Roshan
11. Morphed Image Of Mark Zuckerberg
What’s your opinion on posting morphed faces of PM Modi, Big B with pellet wounds on social media sites?