August 22nd, 2017 | Updated on February 20th, 2023
We’ve all been here, and it’s never ended with a good outcome. Below are some examples of texts you might think are innocent enough to send to an ex. However, your expectation of what the reply will be is never remotely close to reality. In fact, it can make things go horribly wrong.
1. The “I think I still love you” text.
2. The “I just want to make up” text.
3. The “I was wrong” text.
4. The “sup?” text.
5. The “I miss you” text.
6. The “are you free tonight?” text.
7. The “just friends” text.
8. The “why did we break up?” text.
9. The “checking in” text.
10. The “are you awake?” text.
Texting your ex is never a good idea. It can bring back old feelings, delay your healing process, lead to false hope, be emotionally draining, make you look desperate, ruin progress, and create drama. It’s best to focus on your own healing and move forward without looking back.
Read More Posts:
- 10 Most Common Signs Your Relationship Is Failing And How To Fix Them
- 10 Practical Ways To Spice Up Your Sex Life
- 10 Things You Know You Don’t Know But Are Too Afraid To Admit
- 10 Tips To Dealing With A Break Up
- 100 Deep Questions To Ask For To Find A Potential Love Interest
- 101 Sexy Truth Or Dares That Will Take Your Relationship To The Next Level