12. Emma said the moment she felt like she had “made it” was when a friend sent her a photo of a massive billboard going up “outside her flat” for The Crown with Emma, Olivia Colman, and Gillian Anderson on it.
13. Emma found out she got the role of Princess Diana when she was with Josh O’Connor.
14. She also read letters that Prince Philip and Princess Diana wrote to each other — it helped her realize how much they related to each other since they were both outsiders in this family.
15. Harry Styles once looked after Emma’s dog when she went out to dinner and he happened to live nearby — she joked, “The thing I love about this is that my dog has no idea [it was Harry], which is, I think, the wonderful thing about it. For a dog, it’s just a person.”
16. When Emma filmed the moment of Diana being followed by paparazzi, it was one of the first times Emma experienced paparazzi following her in real life.
17. While the song was changed in the final version of the episode, Emma was actually dancing to Cher’s “Do You Believe”.