Veteran actor Kader Khan has reportedly been admitted to a hospital in Canada for breathlessness. According to reports, the actor is suffering from breathlessness and has been shifted from a normal ventilator to a special (BiPAP) ventilator.
Megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who has acted with Khan in many films, tweeted “T 3041 – KADER KHAN .. actor writer of immense talent .. lies ill in Hospital .. PRAYERS and DUAS for his well being and recovery .. saw him perform on stage, welcomed him and his prolific writing for my films .. great company, a Libran .. and many not know , taught Mathematics!”
T 3041 – KADER KHAN .. actor writer of immense talent .. lies ill in Hospital .. PRAYERS and DUAS for his well being and recovery .. saw him perform on stage, welcomed him and his prolific writing for my films .. great company, a Libran .. and many not know , taught Mathematics ! pic.twitter.com/yE9SSkcPUF
— Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) December 28, 2018
Amitabh Bachchan and Kader Khan worked together on films such as Do Aur Do Paanch, Muqaddar Ka Sikandar, Mr. Natwarlal, Suhaag, Coolie and Shahenshah. As a screenwriter, the duo collaborated for films like Coolie, Amar Akbar Anthony, Muqaddar Ka Sikandar and others.
Born in Kabul, Afghanistan on October 22, Kader Khan is known for his work as an actor and a writer in numerous films. He has worked with directors like Manmohan Desai and Prakash Mehra. He has featured in over 300 films.
Despite his huge body of work, there might still be some things floating around that you didn’t know about the legendary actor, Kader Khan!
1. Kader Khan is an engineer by education. He taught at M. H. Saboo Siddik College of Engineering, Mumbai as a professor of Civil Engineering before entering into the film industry.
2. During his teaching days, he took part in a play. Dilip Kumar, present at the event, was so impressed by his acting that he signed him for his next film.
3. Kader Khan appeared in more than 300 movies and has written dialogue for over 1,000 Indian films. He was a scriptwriter, dialogue writer, comedian, and director also. He was known for his witty dialogues.
4. Kader Khan is most popularly recognized for working with comedian-actor Govinda in comedic films by director David Dhawan. The duo of Govinda and Kader in comedy is still unbeatable.
5. Kader Khan is reportedly writing a sequel to the famous Aamir Khan – Salman Khan comedy Andaaz Apna Apna.
6. Kader Khan was also recognized by the AFMI (American Federation of Muslims from India) for his achievement and service to the Muslim community in India.
7. His son Sarfaraz Khan has also acted in some films like Tere Naam, Ramaiya Vastavaiya, Milenge mileage etc.
8. Kader Khan has done his Masters degree from Osmania University in the Arabic Language. He wants to open Arabic language institutions in Canada, India, Pakistan, UK & USA.
9. Last acted in Mujhse Shaadi Karogi, now Kader is going to make a come back in the sequel of “welcome”, “welcome back” as Dr. Ghungroos brother.
Also, we bring to you some of the most memorable dialogues of the multi-talented Bollywood actor “Kadar Khan”.
Zinda hai woh log joh maut se takraate hai … murdoon se battar hai woh log joh maut se gabraate hai – MUQADDAR KA SIKANDAR
Sukh toh bewafa hai … chand dino ke liye aata hai aur chala jaata hai – MUQADDAR KA SIKANDAR
Daulat ka kya hai, woh toh aati jati rehti hai … magar beti toh ghar ki izzat hai … aur izzat ek baar chali jaye toh woh laut kar vapis nahi aaya karti – DULHE RAJA
Zindagi ka agar sahi lufz uthana hai na … toh maut se khelo – MUQADDAR KA SIKANDAR
Haraam ki daulat insaan ko shuru shuru mein sukh zaroor dilati hai … magar baad mein le jaakar ek aaise dukh ke sagar mein dhakel deti hai … jahan marte dum tak sukh ka kinara kabhi nazar nahi aata hai – JAISI KARNI WAISI BHARNI
Insaan is duniya mein insaan bankar rahe … yahi uske liye kaafi hai – JORU KA GULAM
Duniya mein aadmi ki nahi … uske kapdon ki, uske dhan ki kadar hoti hai – HERO NO 1