Published on September 19th, 2019
General Knowledge, General Awareness & Current Affairs questions are one of the most crucial factors for scoring higher in job interviews and competitive exams.
1. ‘Code For Responsible Lending’ (CRL) For The Micro Credit Industry Has Been Launched By:
2. Which Documentary Film Based On The Life Of A Farmer Has Been Nominated For Oscars 2020?
3. ISRO Has Signed Mous With The DRDO For Which Among The Following Mission?
4. Which Indian Wrestler Has Become The First Indian Wrestler To Qualify For The Tokyo Olympics?
5. Which Country Has Been In The New For Planning To Pass A New Penal Code That Will Criminalize Consensual Sex Outside Marriage?
6. Which Film Was Adjudged As The Best Film By The 20th Edition Of International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Awards?
7. Which Country Has The Largest Overseas Community In The World, As Per The Latest Report By The UN?
8. Who Is The Author Of The Just Released Book "The Cousins Thackeray: Uddhav, Raj And The Shadow Of Their Senas"?
9. South Asia Tallest Tower Has Been Unveiled In Sri Lanka. This Tower Has Been Funded By Which Country?
10. In Order To Give Timely Help To Its Citizen, Which State Has Launched The Mukhyamantri Seva Sankalp Helpline?
To get more clarity on the General Knowledge Quiz questions, you may visit following resources:
- Quiz No 1 : Microfinance Industry Gets ‘Code For Responsible Lending’
- Quiz No 2 : Documentary Film On Uttarakhand Farmer Nominated For Oscars 2020
- Quiz No 3 : ISRO, DRDO Sign MOU To Develop Critical Technologies For The 2022 Gaganyaan Mission
- Quiz No 4 : Vinesh Phogat Qualifies For 2020 Olympics, Pooja Dhanda Reaches Semifinals In 59kg At World Wrestling Championships
- Quiz No 5 : Millions May Risk Jail As Indonesia To Outlaw Sex Outside Marriage
- Quiz No 6 : IIFA Awards 2019: Highlights
- Quiz No 7: At 17.5 Million, Overseas Indians Are Largest Community In The World: UN
- Quiz No 8 : Thackeray Family Traces Origin To Bihar, Says New Book
- Quiz No 9 : Sri Lanka Unveils South Asia’s Tallest Tower, Funded By China
- Quiz No 10 : Himachal Pradesh Launches Helpline For Grievance Redressal