Published on September 13th, 2023
It’s Week 2 in the NFL season, and this Sunday, the Houston Texans (0-1) will square off against their AFC South rivals, the Indianapolis Colts (0-1), as both teams aim to secure their first victory of the season.
Warning: According to The Cinematograph (Amendment) Bill, 2023, unauthorised recording or its attempt made punishable with imprisonment between 3 months and 3 years, and a fine between Rs.3 Lakh, which may extend to 5 percent of the audited gross production cost. FYI: The Film industry suffers an annual loss of Rs 20,000-22,000 crore every year due to illegal dissemination of films on the internet.
Houston Texans vs. Indianapolis Colts
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 12:00 pm CDT
- Location: NRG Stadium, Houston, TX
- Watch on: FOX (streaming available on Sling TV or YouTube TV)
You May Also Like: How To Watch Eagles vs Vikings On Amazon Prime
How To Watch Texans vs. Colts
FOX is set to broadcast the Texans-Colts game this weekend, offering an easy way to catch it with a cable TV package or even just an antenna.
But if you prefer streaming and don’t have cable, several major live TV streaming services have got you covered.
Here are the top streaming services for watching NFL games this season:
- Sling TV Orange + Blue: $55.00/month ($27.50 for the first month)
- Hulu + Live TV: $69.99/month (Includes Disney+ and ESPN+)
- YouTube TV: $72.99/month (After three months at $62.99/month)
- NFL Sunday Ticket: $74.75/month for four months (Requires YouTube TV subscription)
- FuboTV: $74.99/month (One-week free trial available)
- DIRECTV STREAM: $74.99/month (After three months at $64.99/month)
You May Also Like: How To Watch Australia Cup Free Live Streaming
How To Watch Texans vs. Colts Out-Of-Market
For those in the Houston area, watching the game is straightforward with these streaming services and FOX.
However, if you’re out-of-market and eager to catch the action, your local FOX station won’t carry it. In such a scenario, your best bet is to opt for NFL Sunday Ticket, available through two options:
- Add it to your existing YouTube TV subscription (4 payments of $74.75).
- Get it as a standalone service via YouTube Primetime Channels (4 payments of $99.75).
With NFL Sunday Ticket, you can enjoy all out-of-market games every Sunday, ensuring you won’t miss any Texans games throughout the season.
Disclaimer: We strongly discourage engaging in pirate streaming activities, and we are not associated with any such services. The following information is provided solely for informational purposes. It is essential to understand that piracy is a cybercrime, and we strongly advocate purchasing and legally watching content.
Feature Image Source: Unsplash.com