Updated on January 23rd, 2017
Remember a time when you couldn’t keep your eyes off your partner? One look, one touch, and you’d spend all day glowing in what felt like an all-consuming passion.
But, now that you’ve been together awhile, things have changed. Your days are now filled with to-do lists and social obligations. When your partner caresses you, you might get sleepy rather than turned on.
What keeps you away from living swoony, loopy-in-love life? There are plenty of ways to keep the passion alive all year, which helps to genuinely strengthen your relationship.
Here are 18 peppy ideas to keep your romance alive:
Scroll Down For The Video
1. The Date Nights Should Not Stop. Keep Them Going
2. The Date Nights Must Be Made Special
3. Additional Encouraging Words Must Be Offered
4. When Relationship Goes downhill, Flirt More
5. Don’t Stop Making Love
6. Touch Is Therapeutic. Touch Each Other
7. Introduce Surprises Off and On
8. Romanticise Normal Day To Day Activities
9. Discover Comfort Zones To Be Stress Free
10. Identify One Stressor Each Of You Can Eliminate
11. Physical Intimacy Helps
12. Sharing A Shower Is A Good Idea
13. Say “No” To Others To Find Time For Your Partner
14. “I Forgive You” Can Be Magical In A Messy Relationship
15. Don’t Vent Your Frustrations On Your Partner
16. Laugh More Together With Your Partner
17. Give Time To Yourself So You Meet Back Refreshed
18. How About A Romantic Getaway?
Watch Teen Dating Tips Video
Source: Howcast :YotubeChannel