July 7th, 2016 | Updated on June 10th, 2019
The world has progressed and shown development in all sectors. While humans have become much more methodical their attitude towards animals seems to keep changing.
Emotions have become mixed and apart from their pets, the humans do not feel to have any attachment for the other animals present on the planet.
It is for this reason that the population of some famous species is reducing thus converting them into being endangered.
However, animals are still their reclusive selves and this photographer captured a few of them in their pensive mood. Have a look at these brilliant pictures and let us know what you think about it.
1. The Sad Eyes Speak Of The Fate That Awaits This Sumatran Orangutan.
2. Majestic, Proud And Magnificent In All Aspects.
3. Probably The Mother Is Afraid Of Losing Her Baby, Portraying Her Protective Side.
4. At The Melbourne Zoo, This Young One Is Trying To Make Space For Himself.
You May Also Like 13 Hilariously Playful Animals That Will Make You ROFL! Kudos To Comedy Wildlife Photo
5. Yes, I Understand You Are Clicking Me And I Absolutely Love That.
6. Adult Male Lion And His Lioness Having A Playful Fight.
7. Magnetism Personified Through This Tiger.
8. The Lovey-Dovey Moment For Two Sumatran Orangutans.
9. This Tiger Is Hungry And The Growl Is Proof Of That.
If you want to add more such incredible images of some of the most endangered species of animals, please share below.