Ivanka and her father have “sex” in common, she didn’t refute the claim!!
Ivanka Trump, President Donald Trump’s elder daughter and a top White House adviser, is certainly the most famous Trump child, has spent her entire life in the public eye and become an increasingly visible presence in the White House.
But, what do you really know of Ivanka Trump?
Here’s what you need to know about the president Trump eldest daughter that some joked — but only somewhat— should have been President Trump’s running mate:
1. She grew up in the spotlight. Born Oct. 30, 1981, in New York, Ivanka Marie Trump is the only daughter of President Donald Trump and his first wife Ivana Trump. She was given the diminutive version of her mother Ivana’s name. She is their middle child, in between Donald Jr. and Eric. Tiffany and Barron Trump are her half siblings. She was born and raised in Manhattan, and her parents divorced when she was 10.
2. At 15, she tried out a modeling career, appearing on the cover of Seventeen and in a Tommy Hilfiger ad campaign, and even walking the runway for Versace and Thierry Mugler. According to The Guardian, she quit modeling after high school and later wrote that models were “the meanest, cattiest, bitchiest girls on the planet.”
3. She went to the same schools as Jackie and John F. Kennedy. She first studied at the Chaplin School – the same school that Jackie Kennedy attended – before moving onto the renowned Choate Rosemary Hall in Connecticut, where alumni include the former president of the US.
4. Ivanka went to Wharton business school and at first worked an entry-level gig at a different real estate firm to separate herself from the Trump name. But shortly after that, she joined the family business and never looked back.
5. She also has several businesses of her own. She has her own lines of clothing, shoes, handbags, kids’ shoes, glasses, and jewelry, and her own lifestyle website. Her eponymous brand had seemingly taken a hit in the wake of her father’s presidency, like when Nordstrom chose to stop selling the brand. Now, reportedly, she is going to close her fashion brand.
6. Trump has been married to Jared Kushner since 2009. She met her now-husband, Jared Kushner, in 2007 when a commercial real estate broker and another friend set them up on a business lunch. They have three kids: Arabella, Joseph and Theodore. She became an Orthodox Jew in order to marry Kushner, according to Vanity Fair.
7. The first daughter often tweets pictures of her family, as well as messages of support for said relatives. Her Twitter account also features tweets about her women’s empowerment efforts.
8. Ivanka has some really unhealthy habits. The first daughter checks her phone first thing each morning. Research indicates that checking your phone first thing triggers stress and unhappiness. Before going to bed, she answers all of her emails ‘to achieve inbox zero’ before she goes to bed.
9. She and Chelsea Clinton are still “very good friends”. Chelsea Clinton and her husband used to go on double dates with Ivanka and Jared. Although the two first daughters are surprisingly similar, enjoying a close friendship in previous years, Ivanka and Clinton reportedly haven’t spoken since the election, according to Cosmopolitan.
10. She donated to Hillary Clinton’s campaign in 2007. Before Donald Trump announced his run for presidency, Ivanka donated over £800 to Hillary Clinton’s campaign in 2007 – as did her father when he gave £4,000 to the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee and £16,000 to the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee in 2006.
11. She and her father have “sex” in common. In a 2013 chat on The Wendy Williams Show, Trump was asked what favorite thing he and Ivanka have in common. Ivanka said they both like real estate and golf. But her dad responded by saying, “Well, I was going to say sex, but I can’t relate that to her.” Ivanka laughed but didn’t refute the claim.
- 30 Ridiculously Hot Picture Of Ivanka Trump
- This Is How Ivanka Trump Stumped Digital Sleuths Of The US And China!
- Why Not Look Like A Fashion Queen Yourself In A Dress From Ivanka Trump’s Collection!
- 55 Very Glamorous Photos Of Ivanka Trump
- 25+ Of The Best Ivanka Trump’s Bags That Are Actually Worth Your Money
- 6 Things You Didn’t Know About Ivanka Trump