May 26th, 2021 | Updated on December 21st, 2021
Lenovo Yoga Pad Pro has been launched in China. With this, Lenovo Pad Pro 2021, Lenovo Pad Plus, and Lenovo Pad Android tablets have also been launched.
Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 SoC, Lenovo Yoga Pad Pro is equipped with a 90Hz OLED display.
The new Lenovo Yoga Pad Pro tablet is priced in China at CNY 3,299.
The YOGA Pad Pro has four JBL speakers ( 2x 2.5W and 2 x 2W), Dolby Atmos, and three microphones.
it has support for HDMI input via a Micro HDMI port.
- 13 inch LTPS LCD
- 2160 x 1350 pixels
- 100% sRGB
- Dolby Vision
Other Product Details
- The YOGA Pad Pro runs on ZUI 12.5 based on Android 11.
- It measures 5.8mm and 485g.
- It has an 8,600mAh battery.
- Battery can give backup for 15 hours of video playback.
- You can browse the web for 8 hrs.
- It supports Quick Charge 3.0 for up to 20W of power.
- 256 Gigs of storage (UFS 3.0).
- The tablet supports HDMI video input.
- It is connected to a computer or mobile game console
- It has 11.5” OLED panel with 90Hz refresh rate and 1 ms response time.
- The display has 2,560 x 1,600 px resolution (16:10).
- It covers the wider DCI-P3 color space 100%.
- It is supported by Dolby Vision and HDR10 support.
- It has a typical brightness of 420 nits (600 nits peak) and supports DC dimming for a flicker-free experience.
Review: Gizomo China
The YOGA Pad Pro is a premium high-end tablet inside and out. Lenovo has largely kept the familiar YOGA Pad design we have come to know but has spiced it up a bit. The body is made from aluminum and a portion of the back is covered in Alcantara with the YOGA name etched on it. Just like the Xiaoxin Pad Pro 2021, this tablet is powered by the Snapdragon 870 processor and has 8GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB of non-expandable UFS 3.0 storage.
The tablet features a reel-type exterior design in terms of physical build and uses environmentally friendly materials (used for Alcantara sports car interiors). It also got CNC-body shaped stainless steel bracket.
The Yoga Pad Pro also has a micro HDMI input, allowing you to use it as a second screen for your laptop, an external display for a Nintendo Switch, or just a general-purpose screen. The tablet also supports pen input, with support for an optional pressure-sensitive stylus with 4096 levels of sensitivity. The back of the tablet is covered in Alcantera fabric, and the kickstand is made of stainless steel.