Updated on December 31st, 2018
1. Say goodbye to the thoughts that haunt you late at night to tell you that you’re not good enough. Think of how you always prove them wrong and prove them wrong one more time.
2. Say goodbye to the ones who didn’t appreciate you, the ones who didn’t answer your calls or your texts, the ones who didn’t love you or treat you with respect. Let them go and find the ones who are worth your time.
3. Say goodbye to the moments you messed up and the mistakes you made along the way. It’s how you learn and how you grow.
4. Say goodbye to the tears you cried over the ones who didn’t deserve you, say goodbye to everyone who made your year a little harder.
5. Say goodbye to your fears; the ones that stop you from living your life, the ones that stop you from dreaming and the ones that stop you from trying.
6. Say goodbye to the moments of weakness you had to endure, know that every moment of weakness brings you closer to a moment of strength.
7. Say goodbye to loving someone who didn’t love you back. Know that every heartbreak is bringing you one step closer to the right one.
8. Say goodbye to staying when you should leave. Know that you’re always allowed to leave and you should.
9. Say goodbye to staying the same when you can change. Change means you’re not settling and you should never settle.
10. Say goodbye to the friends who let you down and the ones that betrayed you. They served as an example of the people you should avoid and the people you shouldn’t trust.
11. Say goodbye to the ones who doubted you and the ones who laughed at your dreams. Make it a point to take their words as a challenge, let them be the fuel that ignites your motivation and determination.
12. Say goodbye to your ‘bucket list.’ Life is so much better when you don’t have a list to guide you, life is better when you set yourself free from your own expectations.
13. Say goodbye to your obsession with controlling things, understand that sometimes it’s better to just let things be and let the answers come to you.
14. Say goodbye to all the unanswered questions, to all the hows, whys and what ifs. They’re only going to clutter your mind because sooner or later, you’ll know why things happened the way they did.
15. Say goodbye to everything and everyone that weren’t ‘meant to be.’ Trust God. Trust the universe. Trust that sometimes you don’t always know what’s best for you.
16. Say goodbye to the words that hurt you, the ones you couldn’t shake off, the ones that you thought defined who you are. Every year brings a new chance to redefine everything including yourself.
Watch Bill Gates Speech at Harvard Video
Video : YouTube.com