Published on November 2nd, 2018
When you upgrade your current roof, it will help you in adding value to the home and also communicate the look and feel of the home. Though proper installation, preparation and roof framing are always vital, the roof material that you select will help in bringing the home’s exterior to the succeeding level.
The extension trends and present home designs see higher attempts in drawing natural light in space for creating that feeling of roominess. No wonder there has been a growing demand for transparent roofing materials like acrylic, fiberglass, polycarbonate, and glass, particularly for roofs, awnings and garage roofs.
Such roofing materials along with imparting spaciousness will also help a great deal in conserving energy that is otherwise needed for lighting at the daytime. But natural light brings with it some heat. Here Shinkolite roofs will be the right answer.
Real Perks Of Using Shinkolite Roofs
Choosing หลังคา shinkolite คุณภาพ โฮมโซลูชั่น will help in shielding off the sun’s heat and at the same time cater the requirements of a homeowner especially in the tropics that desire in letting more light to enter to the space to provide a roomier feel.
This is the key objective of this invention. These transparent acrylic sheets come in heat cut and regular varieties. Take a look at the 5 key benefits of using the heat-cut variety which makes it appropriate for use especially in tropical regions,
- Good Heat Insulation- This sheet has special substances which can control the infrared rays up to 50% and thereby cut down the temperature via 5-degree Celsius underneath on an average. Thus, people will not feel that pricking heat on the skin.
- Durable- Being solid throughout, this roofing sheet is capable of withstanding 3 times more impact compared to the tempered or safety glass. Also, it is safe because when it is shattered this will not crumble to tiny granular chucks and break into pieces that are jagged.
- Lighter- With the same thickness, this sheet will weigh just half as much. The quantity of steel as a result required for supporting the structure of the roof and its price are reduced. Additionally, owing to the reduced load-bearing need, it is perfect for spots which need lighter materials.
- Sleek and Chic- The sleek transparent material will impart a touch of style lending itself ideally to the contemporary homes planning to incorporate in their structure a sophisticated clear roof.
- Material Warranty- The material will come with a 10-year warranty while the installation comes with a 1-year warranty.
The Right Maintenance Tips
Simply installing these sheets will not work. You also need to get familiar with the tips to maintain the same. Take a look,
- Install these sheets away from open flames and sources of heat like portable gas stoves and stoves.
- Clean it using mild soapy water that is mixed with dishwashing liquid or shampoo.
These sheets will be ideal for an area that requires a transparent comfortable atmosphere. It comes in 4 color selections including Noble Green, Royal Blue, Classic Brown, and Modern Grey.
The Shinkolite roofs will provide a modern, comfortable appearance that is worth using. One of its key characteristics is that it offers the utmost comfort and the credit for this goes to the special protection feature that can block about 50% of the radiant heat that comes from the sun.