March 20th, 2020 | Updated on May 23rd, 2020
Photos and video sharing on Instagram are a breeze and everyone knows how to do that.
However, sharing GIFs on Instagram is tough and if you really have to share it there are a lot of things that need to be paid attention to. If you are thinking how to post GIFs on Instagram here are methods to do so.
If you are wondering that can you post gifs on Instagram here we show the exact way.
- Save the GIF you wish to share to your Camera Roll.
- Open GIPHY CAM and then tap on the camera roll
- Select the GIF you wish to post and then go on to the > button
- Wait as the let me in GIF changes into the correct format and once that happens tap Instagram button and share it further
- Your GIF is there for others to see
- Again save the GIF you wish to share to the Camera Roll
- Open GiftLab app and choose “GIF to Instagram”
- Select the particular GIF and next decide the speed you want to keep it at
- Tap “ Save and share on Instagram’ to post the GIF
- Your GIF is now visible to others.
How do I send a GIF in a direct message on Instagram?
To send a GIF in a direct message:
- Tap in the top right of Feed.
- Tap a username or group name to open the conversation. You can also start a new conversation by tapping in the top right.
- Next to where it says Message… tap .
- Tap .
- Search for a GIF or scroll down to see more GIFs.
- Tap a GIF to send it instantly.