Published on February 17th, 2021
34-year-old Hollywood star Megan Fox has filed for divorce from her husband Brian Austin Green. In her divorce petition, filed in a Los Angeles court, she has sought joint legal and physical custody of their three sons — eight-year-old Noah, six-year-old Bodhi and four-year-old Journey. Here are 20 interesting things you probably didn’t know about her.
1. She was born as Megan Denise Fox on May 16, 1986 and is from an Irish, French and Native American ancestry.
2. While growing up, Megan’s favorite cartoon was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
3. She was just three years old when she found her inspiration to become an actress. The source of her inspiration was Dorothy, the protagonist of the Wizard of Oz and the classic Hollywood movie left an indelible impression on her.
4. She was merely five years old when she started performing drama and dance onstage. She had also been a part of the school swim team and had broken the record for the under 8 swimming medley in 1994.
5. Megan grew up learning the ballet, tap dancing, acting and a wide variety of rope performance such as “double-dutch freestyle”, “tripple-unders”n and “criss-cross.”
6. Even though she got sick while preparing for the role, Fox said “Jennifer’s Body” was her favorite project.
7. As a teenager, Megan was once caught shoplifting make-up items from Wal-Mart. Although, she claimed it was an accident, she was forced into community service as punishment. She was also banned from the Wal-Mart in her hometown.
8. The actress said she doesn’t have many friends and said she’s never been a “social butterfly.”
9. Although, she was pretty, Megan had her share of being bullied in school. She’d hate going to school and often eat her lunch alone in the bathroom to avoid being pelted with ketchup packets.
10. She listens to Britney Spears on planes to soothe her fear of flying.
11. Megan showed promise quite early in life. By the time she was 13, she had already won a number of talent and modelling competitions at the American Modeling and Talent Convention, 1999.
12. Fox has said she struggles with her mental health and is “completely, hysterically insecure” about her body.
13. She starred in the music video for the song “Love the Way You Lie.”
14. The actress was gaining so much attention on men-centric websites that they boycotted her for a day in 2009.
15. Megan has a strange phobia of hearing people breathe. She had also confessed to have a deep fear of darkness caused by a trauma in childhood and she has issue with flying as well which she has to deal with at ability constant basis because of her shooting schedules.
16. She had a tattoo of Marilyn Monroe’s face on her arm but later removed it.
17. Although, she was the object of desire to many young boys, Megan wasn’t allowed to date while she lived with her parents. However, she would often sneak out of her house to meet up with the boys.
18. She opened up about her relationships with women in the past and revealed that she has celebrity crushes on Olivia Wilde and Jenna Jameson.
19. The Megan Fox that we know of could have been lunch to a Great White Shark before making it big in Hollywood. She had been a terrific surfer and on one occasion, she had a close run in with one of the predators of the deep blue.