Published on June 15th, 2017
There’s nothing more exciting than a new relationship in love. When we’ve been burned in a relationship, we go into new relationships a little more wary. While being street-smart can help you avoid making the same mistake the next time, It can also keep you so hyper alert to possible problems that you don’t give yourself to a relationship.
Most young lovers rush into a new romance and want to know everything it has to offer within the first few days. Here are some tips to help you when you’re ready to try again.
1. Romantic vacations.
3. Little gifts
5. A trip to a vineyard
6. Settle the past
7. Realize you can make a choice
8. Learn who’s safe and not safe and how to be safe
9. Get clear about your expectations
10. Realize there are wonderful people everywhere
11. Learn where to go to meet people who enjoy the same things you do
12. Hold off on the sex
13. Check out their “fit
14. Pay attention to their overall behavior
15. Listen to your gut
source : lovepanky.com