July 24th, 2019 | Updated on March 26th, 2021
Brie Larson’s name does not need an introduction. She won Oscar in 2015 for her role in Room. Brie has been an absolute delight to watch on the screen.
However, many aspects of her life are yet to be disclosed and we reveal 15 such awesome secrets of her life.
1. Her First Acting Role Was For Jay Leno
She did two episodes for his show when she was just 7 or 8 years old.
2. She Got Her First Celebrity Autograph From Meatloaf.
The first-ever celebrity autograph she ever took was from Singer Meatloaf and she cherishes that moment.
3. In College, She Jumped The Window Too.
Not really attended college but when she did a few months she jumped the window when police raided a party she was part of.
4. She Has Played A Cameo Role In 13 Going On 30
This Jennifer Garner film had many celebrities though Brie had not been discovered by then.
5. Before Avengers Endgame She Had Starred With Chris Evans In Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World.
View this post on Instagram
She played Pilgrim’s ex-girlfriend.
6. She Has Been Part Of A Music Band.
A professional singer herself she has some singing credits in major movies.
7. Brie Maintains Some Favorite Karaoke Songs To Turn To.
Loves having Karaoke nights and there are some simple songs she loves belting out.
8. Loves Video Gaming.
Can spend hours at the video games without battling the eye.
9. Had Met Samuel Jackson Before Captain Marvel Filmed.
Even before Captain Marvel, she has worked multiple times with Samuel Jackson.
10. She Has An Allergy From Cats.
Can’t tolerate them at all.
11. To Play The Role In The Movie “Room” She Kept Herself Confined To A Room For A Month.
Won herself an Oscar award for the performance.
12. Brie Wanted To Quit The Show Business More Than Once.
Quite a few times the tide was not in her favor and she wanted to quit.
13. Her Real Surname Was Not Larson.
It was Desaulniers and no one could pronounce it right.
14. She Did Not Congratulate Casey Affleck When Giving Him An Award.
He had been accused of sexual harassment which made her go wary.
15. Brie Has Been Homeschooled For A Large Part Of Her Life.
Her parent’s choice though she did attend a few years.