Published on October 14th, 2017
When you’re in love, it’s normal to want to do everything in your power to make your significant other happy.
Sure, it’s just a little stuff — things that seem unimportant and are pretty easy to explain away if you try hard enough. But give your intuition some well-deserved credit and realize that there’s a reason this seemingly innocuous behavior is giving you pause.
Scroll Down For The Video
When you’re in love, it’s easy to be blinded by the signs of a one-sided romance. So if you think you may be at risk of being in a one-sided battle, here are a few things to keep an eye out for:
1. Those late night conversation, stayed up all night talking, laughing, and need to go office in the morning. You don’t mind losing sleep over.
2. Even though you were absolutely exhausted on those mornings, you didn’t care. Your energy and excitement about the night before, is enough to keep you refreshed through the day.
3. You feel like talking anything to this person, and even feel completely comfortable.
4. You feel like experiencing something new every day, exploring hitherto unknown but interesting aspect of their personality. You get the sense that a lifetime with them would never become repetitive or monotonous, and there would always be something new to discover.
5. You’ve noticed that it’s been a lot more difficult lately to get you riled or angry or upset. You’ve basically been walking around in a love-induced haze.
6. You’ve caught yourself multiple times having an impossibly large smile on your face.
7. It already feels like you both want to become better people just from being around one another, inspiring and admiring each other.
8. You’re not afraid to fight. Instead of avoiding any sort of confrontation or tension, you guys feel like you can just straight up fight with each other.
9. Always having an inner sense of peace. You feel that there’s someone out there who’s on your team, who is looking out for you and believing in you and wanting the best for you.
10.The lighthearted side of your relationship feels effortless. It just happens naturally.
11. You feel instantly calm around, and there is a strong sense of peace, safety, and serenity.
12. You’re willing to accept their flaws along with their bright spots because you have a sense that this person is worth fighting for.
13. You get a genuine, sincere joy out of making them happy or making their life easier.You want to do anything you can to make them smile because nothing makes you happier than seeing them happy.
14. Whenever you receive the good news of any sort, they’re the first person you think of and the first person that you want to tell.
15. And on that note, you get just as excited – if not more – about their triumphs and successes and good news as you do about your own.
Watch Signs You’re In A Toxic Relationship
Video: Executive Search Dating