October 19th, 2016 | Updated on July 31st, 2021
Each birth is distinctive. Some take longer hours, while others happen in minutes. Some are smooth and easy, while others are too much complicated.
We all acknowledge that every single birth is novel, and each parent goes through a welter of emotions that come crashing over you when you see your little one for the first time.
Scroll Down For The Video
“Photography is the only language that can be understood anywhere in the world.” —Bruno Barbey
Here are 17 of the stunning images capturing the emotions at the time of childbirth:
1. She has hair!
2. Birth is intensely emotional and intensely physical.
3. This is empowerment at its finest.
4. It was the first moment of complete calmness.
5. It shows the true grit that all mothers possess.
6. I began to cry because it was so beautiful and so rare.
7. This image to me represents the future.
8. The space that echoes the power of birth is so holy.
9. It’s a girl!
10. This underwater birth of a curly-haired baby.
11. This arrival.
12. This twin delivery.
13. This show of strength.
14. This partner’s show of help.
15. This newborn’s startled expression.
16. This first meeting as a family.
17. This big sister’s first hello.
Watch the video
This is an incredible moment where a baby is born inside a fully INTACT amniotic sac – a phenomenon so rare, which normally happens during just one in 80,000 births. A baby from Spain was delivered still inside the amniotic sac.
Video: Boogie Whiplash
Source: womansday.com, Youtube, self.com