March 2nd, 2017 | Updated on April 21st, 2023
Engineer Srinivas Kuchibhotla was shot dead by a former navy veteran in Kansas a group of non-resident Indians from Telangana has issued “tips” to avoid confrontation while living in the United States including not speaking English in public places and avoiding deserted places.
Scroll Down For The Video
The General Secretary of the Virginia-based Telangana American Telugu Association (TATA), Vikram Jangam, offers four “tips,” how to survive in America
1. Do not get into argument with others at public places.
2. Should someone be provoking you, avoid confronting and please leave the place immediately.
3. As much as we love talking in our mother tongue, it can often be misconstrued.
4. Please see if you can communicate in English in public places.
5. In emergency situations, please do not hesitate to call 911. Officers can come and help in such situations.
Watch The Video
Video: YouTube: Howcast
Source: huffingtonpost, hindustantimes