It was built by the Chamba rulers in 1733. This fort used to be the living place of several of the freedom fighters like Sant Singh Teg and Late C.M. Sheikh Mohammad Abdullah. This fort was converted into a prison in 1919 but now the fort is going to become a heritage site and a peace sojourn.
Request A Quote